Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2017
Five star rating for a book that is personal and encouraging. It is up lifting and filled with uplifting advice to those who may have doubts of reaching that brass ring. Very deep and personal. A good book to read for encouragement.
on September 17, 2013
I wish I read a book like this when I was younger. I seriously suggest that if you know a teen or someone in their early twenties, you will buy them this book. Makes a great high school or college graduation gift. Just old school principles that are not taught enough anymore. For older readers, there are still many insights and inspirations for everyday living. This book will encourage you to go out and pursue your dreams, but does not sugarcoat the work that will be involved.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 31, 2017
I love her book and glad that you had them on your web site.

Glenn
on September 6, 2012
Felt like Robin was in my living room talking to me. Loved the book. Would recommend it to anyone going through changes in their life.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on August 1, 2013
I have always admired Robin, for her courage and fight. Reading her book just built on what I already knew and felt about her. Strong, courageous, outgoing, and not afraid to fight for what you want. I would recommend this book to anyone to read. It encouraged me to get out there and do what I can to improve my life and the life of others.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on November 5, 2012
I have cried several times while reading this book and I'm not even finished with it yet! She is such an inspiration and her dedication to achieving her goals is just amazing. I love the way that she points out that success comes from working your up through your career and not just taking the highest paying position that is offered. Today's society tells us that it is all about the money but in reality if we truly love what we do the money doesn't matter. This book is definitely a motivational story of what it takes to be happy and achieve all of your goals.
on November 14, 2012
The book is very enlightening about Robins' history of the love of sports and how she came to be with the "Good Morning America" team. She explains her life from a family-inspired childhood to her convictions of always being positive and find the best in every situation. She reveals how she overcame breast cancer and some good tips on how one can remain upbeat during difficult times. I think Robin Roberts is a very special person and hope everyone finds they feel a little better themselves after reading this book. I highly recommend it!
on November 5, 2012
I READ THE BOOK BECAUSE I AM A FAN OF ROBIN ROBERTS' TV GMA APPEARANCES AND BECAUSE I WANTED TO HEAR HER PERSONAL FEELINGS ABOUT HURRICANE KATRINA'S DESTRUCTION, PARTICULAR IN HER HOME TOWN OF PASS CHRISTIAN. ADDITIONALLY, I ADMIRE THE WAY SHE
HAS HANDLED HER FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER AND ITS RECURRENCE. SHE GIVES REALISTIC WAYS TO COPE WITH LIFE'S VICISSITUDES -- THE GOOD AND THE BAD. SHE IS
A CLASS ACT AND HER BOOK IS REASSURING TO ANY READER WHO IS GRAPPLING WITH ISSUES
THAT ARE PAINFUL OR LESS THAN IDEAL.
on November 13, 2012
Reading the book "From the Heart: Seven Rules to Live by" was truly an inspirational book about Robin Robert's life and how she has been faced with constant trials and tribulations throughout her life and how she has overcome life's troubles to succeeed and be on top. I liked reading about her life's story and the tough decisions she has had to make through her life. I remember seeing her on ESPN's sportcenter when I was young and now she is on GMA. I recommend this book to anyone wanting to read a good book.
on April 2, 2015
I'm happy for her. I love her and admire her for whats shes been through. So of course I wanted to know more about her! It wasn't her story, but it was the way it was written. I felt like I was reading the Sunday paper! Or chewing cardboard! I didn't finish the book, it felt like a waste of time...So sad...