BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2011
I bought this game way back when it first came out and we used to get a couple of bottles of wine invite some couples over and have a blast laughing our butts off. We then moved out of state and the game was left behind by accident. I searched for it, at the time quite a few years ago and could not find it anywhere. But I have always talked about it on game night and the other night I was talking about it again and decided to look online for it again and here it is on amazon. I am buying it again and now everyone in my new state can see what I've been talking about.
on October 8, 2014
It is a big jenky and a bit complicated for a couples board game.
on November 17, 2014
I am reading the book, so I decided to buy the game for fun!!! I received the game in timely fashion
on January 14, 2015
Love this game..it opened up the communication between myself & my boyfriend!
on September 12, 2013
Holy cow this is a box full of loaded questions! Which can be good or bad depending on where your relationship is at. Just remember to have fun!
on January 31, 2015
Love the game. So much fun with a group of you.
on December 31, 2011
This game is vry different from most games. Be aware that it can create conflict among couples when your partner cannot predict your answer, but that is the fun!
on February 5, 2010
This can be a great game to pull out at Valentines parties. Great fun!
on January 8, 2016
This is a horribly sexist, one dimensional game. If you are looking for something like that, then this game is perfect. I bought it as a gag gift but these are pretty ridiculous.
on November 10, 2010
Good Game I guess but not too entertaining depending on who you play it with. Will give it more trys in different groups of people.