Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
Absolutely phenomenal!!! Reminds of the aggressive nature that " hot damn" brought to the table! I REALLY hope they stay on this path. These tracks are gonna be fun live also!!!
on October 24, 2016
The record is excellent, the quality of the sleeves and all are crap. they hardly fit without some effort. Cheap.. but that's just how things are made these days.
on December 2, 2016
Just didn't do it for me. I love ETID but this album was sadly a disconnect and after many listens couldn't get into it.
on February 20, 2017
Recieved very quickly and was as described
on August 9, 2014
It's a sort of back-to-our-roots album, but that's a really good thing. If you liked "Last Night in Town" and "Hot Damn!" then you'll like this, or if you like Every Time I Die. It's just a really good album.
on January 7, 2015
I've never been a huge fan of ETID, but this album is by far their best work! Buy this album and then go see them live! You'll have so much fun and be so glad you did!
on July 10, 2014
I don't know why but I keep expecting Every Time I DIe to simmer down or release a radio-friendly album. I guess it's because so many bands that have tons of talent like these guys usually sell out and lose all original musicianship. I am very proud of ETID for releasing great album after album and staying on the path of being one of the best bands in the last decade. From Parts Unknown is everything I was hoping it would be but didn't exactly expect. I guess it's time that I quit expecting the worst and start accepting that ETID is one of those rare bands that seems like they just get better with age. This is an absolutely great album!
on July 4, 2014
It rips
on January 23, 2016
It rips. Eldorado is the jam of the century.
on July 7, 2014
This album rocked my face off! Best ETID yet! These boys from Buffalo killed!