Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frommer's Malta and Gozo Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket) Paperback – August 4, 2009
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
23 Self-guided Tours. 29 Maps. One Great Trip.
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everythingin the smartest, most time-efficient way.
- The best of Malta in three days, one week or two weeks
- Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
- Hundreds of evocative photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
- Hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
- A tear-resistant foldout mapenclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Frommer's. The best trips start here.
Visit us online at Frommers.com
About the Author
Lesley Anne Rose is a freelance writer specialising in travel and scriptwriting. She has developed a substantial portfolio of travel writing over the past decade, including writing a travel column, guidebooks, articles and promotional materials, and her specialist areas include the Southern Caribbean, North America, Malta and the UK. Lesley Anne has made short documentary films and, as a commissioned playwright, has seen her work produced in regional theatre. She also teaches travel writing and film studies.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now