From the Back Cover
29 Self-guided Tours. 38 Maps. One Great Trip.
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everything—in the smartest, most time-efficient way.
- The best of Napa & Sonoma in one, two, or three days
- Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
- Walking tours of the reigon's most charming towns
- Hundreds of evocative color photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
- Hotels, restaurants, and shopping for all budgets
- A tear-resistant foldout map—enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Frommer's. The best trips start here.
Visit us online at Frommers.com
About the Author
is a writer and editor who regularly contributes to many media outlets including the Los Angeles Times
, where she was an associate editor, and Potentia Media, for which she provides and edits startling-but-true content. She has also done work for National Geographic Television and Elite Traveler
, among a number of others. She counts global travel and exploring different cultures almost foremost among her passions, just second to spending time with—and telling the stories of—the people she loves. A California native to the core, Avital was educated at UCLA and Stanford University.