Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 352 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 371 reviews
on December 3, 2016
Hubby has had this wallet for 4 years still rolling although I might get him another for Christmas He was having problems with sciatic nerve from a back pocket wallet and this was recommended by a chiropractor he saw really help. He does a lot of sitting at desks and on planes a wallet can cause problems after a while. A front pocket wallet is a lot harder for pick pockets in case you go to a crowded city
on August 12, 2016
I like it a lot so far. Card slots were very tight. But putting 3 or 4 cards in each slot and then massaging the leather loosened it up. Now each slot has one card in it and they move freely. It sits comfortably in my pocket. I sit all day in a office and I hardly notice it is there. It has additional storage behind the credit card slots for additional cards like store cards or insurance cards.
on December 31, 2016
It would have been five stars--I gave it three because we had the same issue as many others with the plastic packaging tape residue stuck to the leather. Almost impossible to get off but this was a Christmas gift for my husband and he kept it because he really loves the wallet. He doesn't carry more than four credit cards, his drivers license , some cash and a few business cards and everything fit perfectly. It's attractive, comfortable, and unobtrusive in his front pocket. It's unfortunate that the manufacturer doesn't seem to be paying attention to the reviews. This issue should have been corrected given the number of reviewers who have mentioned it.
on December 2, 2016
I've just received the wallet, and when opening it, I noticed that there was packing tape stuck over the "window," which in turn was stuck to the wallet itself, leaving behind a sticky residue. Very disappointing as it will need to be returned.

That being said, the wallet appears to be of good quality, the leather is very soft and matte, and is quite slim.
on February 28, 2013
My husband wanted a front-pocket wallet for Christmas. Got him this one and after 5 months he is still a fan. It fits perfectly into all of his jeans (even his more stylish-"slim fit" jeans!) He says the only downside is it doesn't fit as much as a typical wallet (which is something he expected) but all he had to do to make it work was ditch one or 2 "rewards cards" that he doesn't use anymore and its fine ;) Holds his cash, license, credit cards etc and eliminates the annoyance of sitting on a thick back-pocket wallet all day. Its very nice looking as well, exactly as pictured. Black with a bright red stripe down the middle. Highly recommend.
on July 18, 2010
I was in the bad habit of carrying around too much useless stuff in my wallet. On a recent vacation, I traveled with just the barest of essentials held together by an elastic. I became determined to find the perfect wallet to carry in my front pocket and the Rogue Front Pocket Wallet is it. The Rogue holds just enough and a bit more. It slides right into the front pocket where it goes unnoticed until it's needed. Highly recommended if you want to simplify.
on July 5, 2017
My husband and son love the front pocket wallets. They are thin, real leather, and fit the pocket shape perfectly.

My only complaint is that there was tape over the opening of the packaging that damaged the wallets--all 3.
It did not change the functionality of the wallets. It bothered me--because I don't like to give a gift that looks damaged. The wallets arrived in a timely manner. I had ordered them too close to Christmas; so, I knew there was no time to return and get a replacement. I also figured the replacement might have the same tape across the opening, damaging them.
on August 11, 2017
Finally found the perfect Wallet. If you are a front pocket user, there is no better Wallet out there. I carry just my bank card, one credit card, health insurance card, ID and some cash..all fits so perfect. Very Happy with Quality and looks.
on January 12, 2016
My father had one of these and I asked what they were called and where he got it, since I always have my wallet in my front pocket, so I don't sit on it when I'm driving. These Rogue wallets are great and are designed to fit perfectly if they are put into your pocket the right way. Love it. If you buy one on Amazon vs. the Rogue Wallet's web site you also save about 50%!
on April 28, 2016
Love this wallet. Stylish and very low-profile. Would buy again.