Shut-The-Box Bookshelf Edition
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Front Porch Classics Shut the Box Bookshelf Game recreates an English sailors' game of yore
- Game play is deceptively simple: roll your dice, count the points and lay down the tiles that correspond to your roll
- Fun for any number of players age 8 and over
- The handsome, solid-wood box comes with handmade wooden dice and tiles
- Front Porch Classics offers "unplugged family entertainment" that brings people together through play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The bookshelf version of the game not only looks just like another book if you put it on a bookshelf, but it is attractive when you leave it sitting on a coffee table. It is also the best size for passing around. I have played with the bigger chest type box and that one is nice to look at but you usually have to get up out of your seat to hand it to the next person. It is awkward and heavy. This one can be handed over with one hand. Our family enjoys "Shut the Box" so much that I bought several and gave them as gifts.
It is just plain fun and you can adapt the game to meet the users needs.
My brother throws the dice and then puts the appropriate key or keys down.
He doesn't keep score but it kept him occupied and using his counting skills. We heard that box shutting all Christmas day.
The game is fun, but the quality of these games are about as poor as I've ever seen. Look to another manufacturer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As others have posted, it arrived damage. The lid was broken off the unit and my daughter cut herself on the staple when she pulled it out of the packaging. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Staypuppy
A very fun game that I've played in pubs in the past. The version I played before was a solid wooden box that withstood being passed around a pub for years... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Micah
ordered 3 so sturdy- using in math classrooms for place value!Published 4 months ago by kim straatmann