Consider these available items
Frontier Co-op Red Clover Blossoms Whole, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Trifolium pratense
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- RED CLOVER - Frontier Co-op Organic Red Clover Blossoms (Trifolium pratense) are an herbaceous species of flowering plants in the bean family. They have been naturalized in many regions but originated in Europe, Asia, and Northwest Africa. They were brought to Argentina and Chile over 100 years ago.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Red clover’s flowers and leaves are edible and can be served as garnishes, jellies and herbal teas. Add some to your jam recipes or toss some into your salads. Red clover also complements soups, stews, lasagnas, and especially teas!
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Red clover leaves have a faint, bean-like, and clover-like flavor with a lovely floral scent. The blossoms are sweet and spicy like watercress, and deliver a honey-like fragrance.
- ORGANIC FROM BULGARIA - Frontier Co-op Organic Red Clover Blossoms are grown and processed in Bulgaria. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of the growing process. This product is 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Frontier Co-op Organic Red Clover Blossoms come from an herbaceous species of flowering plants that are part of the bean family. Clover blossoms originated in Europe, Asia, and Northwest Africa, and our blossoms are sourced directly from Bulgaria!
This blend of red clover flowers and leaves delivers a bean and clover-like flavor that is perfect for many soups, salads, and stews. Add some to lasagna or toss some into your fresh salad. It’s great for teas, too!
Best Uses: Salads, soups, stews, lasagna, teas, cosmetics, soap, lotion, facial oil
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Organic certified, Kosher certified, non-irradiated
- Pairs well with other herbs in tea blends, especially mullein leaf
- Botanical name: Trifolium pratense
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 12 x 1.02 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- UPC : 089836026200
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B000WS173Y
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Red Clover Blossoms.
The blossoms can be prepared as an herbal tea with a subtlety sweet, grassy, mildly tannic (bitter), herbal taste.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few days ago, I ordered the same product from the same seller to avoid the risk of receiving a bad batch from different seller. Well, the quality of Organic Red Clover that I received this time was very bad. It smells like curry or dried tomatoes or other unknown cooking spices, which you do not want in your tea. I really hoped for sweet grassy fragrance of dried red clover that I ordered last time, sex months ago.
I do not know what happened to the quality of the current product but this time, it looks like the old brown blossoms are mixed with the newer looking ones and smells bad. I also noticed that the package and the label design are different, there is still a capacity in expiration date, which makes me think if the old and new batches were mixed and repackaged. My advice: customer, find another brand at least for now, since the expiration date is until 2023, so there is a high possibility you will receive the same quality of the product that I got. Sorry, Frontier.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.