BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2011
Ha! Jokes on me - there's not any actual Maple in this "flavor." Ingredients: Glycerin, water, natural flavors (contains soy), malt extract (contains barley), caramel color. No maple taste and does not even smell like maple! To me, it smells very much like canned tomato juice. I don't want to waist any other ingredients, so this is going back.
I actually ordered 3 flavors from Frontier. Maple, Banana and Coconut. The coconut is the only one that actually has coconut in the ingredients. The banana smells totally artificial, like a cross between a fresh new Sharpie marker and a Little Debbie banana moon pie. The coconut smells kind of like coconut flavored movie theatre popcorn.

Update: My product review remains the same. I will refrain from ordering anything from Frontier. However, just had my first ever "return" experience with Amazon. 5 stars for their customer service!
44 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2011
This is the most awful tasting maple flavor I've ever had. It tastes like maple scented cardboard - completely stale and unnatural. I would not recommend this to anyone.
on April 18, 2014
Exactly what I ordered. I make my own pancake syrup and this product adds to the good taste & quality of my syrup.
on March 13, 2014
This is an excellent maple flavoring. I use it in baked oatmeal and it really adds to the dish. I will buy more when I run out.
on August 22, 2014
i orded this for my friend because she needed it to make the office a spice cake ! she loves it.
on April 11, 2010
Nothing like homemade syrup for your pancakes! This also makes great frosting for homemade maple bars...it gets me whatever I want from my husband! JK
on March 15, 2011
I have enjoyed using the maple flavor. It adds flavor to my diet that I would not have without it.
on September 12, 2010
Sort of maple flavor but not really very good for making maple walnut ice cream. I've started using the real stuff--Maple Syrup and it's way better.
on January 2, 2012
My Gramie has been using Crescent Mapleine Flavor to make pancake syrup for generations. She gave me the recipe but since I couldn't find Crescent in my local stores; I tried to make the syrup with Frontier and it just doesn't have the depth of the Crescent. It taste flat and extract like. I even tried to adjust the recipe with different sugars and adding a butter extract. None of them had that sweet but not too sweet flavor. I'm going back to the Mapleline. I guess Gramie knows best.
on May 6, 2013
Just finished my first bottle of this stuff and buying another. This adds the aromatic maple bliss to my maple pecan shortbread cookies that is impossible with just maple syrup. amazing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question