Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Frontier Sesame Seed, Natural, Whole Certified Organic, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on September 13, 2010
I use a lot of seeds for making breads, salad dressings, and in other cooking. These are excellent sesame seeds. The only drawback is that it takes a while to use up two packages and unless you are careful to keep the seeds cool and out of the sun they lose a little quality after a few months. Toast them to bring out the flavor. Grind them up when making salad dressings and add them to your other ingredients to add new flavor to your dressings. I toss a handful into salads, onto cooked vegetable or add them to marinades for poultry and meats. Sesame is very versatile and healthy eating!
on August 23, 2011
Shipping was Ultra Fast. Seeds came packaged in aluminum package. Freshness was evident in taste and in roasting prior to salad topping. This is fourth product we have tried from Frontier and each time we were not let down in any way. 5 Stars! Way to go Frontier and Amazon Prime!
on November 13, 2011
It's sure nice to have a quantity of these versitile seeds. I used them in breads, oatmeal, pizza crusts, cookies, and soups. Fresh, faintly crunchy, flavorful. You'd think two pounds would last for years but this is my second order this year.
on May 27, 2013
Great tasting, clean organic sesame seeds. I keep them at work and take a swig when I get hunger pangs, and also use at home for sauces, sweets and added to various baking. Yummy!
on November 27, 2013
Food to Live was quick to communicate and get me the Organic Certificate i needed. very friendly. worked with me on my needs