- Series: Springer Series in Optical Sciences (Book 180)
- Hardcover: 228 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2014 edition (December 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3642405932
- ISBN-13: 978-3642405938
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,443,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frontiers in Optical Methods: Nano-Characterization and Coherent Control (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) 2014th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
This collection of reviews by leading Japanese researchers covers topics like ultrafast optical responses, terahertz and phonon studies, super-sensitive surface and high-pressure spectroscopy, combination of visible and x-ray photonics. Several related areas at the cutting edge of measurement technology and materials science are included. This book is partly based on well-cited review articles in the Japanese language in special volumes of the Journal of the Vacuum Society of Japan.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|