Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Frontline Plus FL287410 for Cats and Kittens 8-Wee..." and save 62% off the $69.01 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Frontline Plus FL287410 for Cats and Kittens 8-Weeks and Older (3 doses)
|Price:||$31.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$37.02 (54%)|
- Fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick control for your pet
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks
- For cats 8 weeks and older
- Each dose offers continuous protection for 30 days
- Packaging may vary
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Frontline Plus for Cats
Frontline Plus for Cats controls the complete flea life cycle. Frontline Plus for Cats comes in 3-pipette packs and 6-pipette packs.
- For use on kittens over 8 weeks of age.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
- Waterfast – so it can be used on cats that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your cat is completely dry before applying Frontline Plus, and wait 24 hours before wetting your cat again.
- Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Treats and controls biting lice.
Protection and Treatment
FRONTLINE PLUS provides your cat with complete protection against fleas in the following ways:
- Breaks the flea cycle at every stage – it kills all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly.
- For tick control on cats, use Frontline Spray.
Frontline products are proudly produced by Merial. We are a world-renowned animal health company, offering responsible pet owners like you a comprehensive range of products to look after the health and well-being of your pets. Thanks to its Frontline range, Merial is one of the leading providers of products for flea control for dogs and cats, as well as tick prevention for dogs and cats.
FRONTLINE Plus For Cats and Kittens (3 doses) has 2 tough killing ingredients. The first, fipronil, kills adult fleas and ticks. The second, (S)-methoprene, attacks flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long.
By Frontline Plus
Safety WarningKeep out of reach of children
Compare to similar items
This item Frontline Plus FL287410 for Cats and Kittens 8-Weeks and Older (3 doses)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 6 x 0.5 in||1 x 5.7 x 4.5 in||1 x 6.5 x 4.25 in||5.74 x 1.33 x 6.75 in||4.25 x 1.31 x 4.62 in||2.75 x 5.75 x 4.5 in|
Top customer reviews
Here in Florida, in season, mid to late summer and early fall, the fleas are "rabid"....and I've noticed that I can't wait until the full 4 weeks are up to reapply. I've tried "other" brands (Activyl) and it lasts about the same length of time. (3 + weeks)
I consider the cost to be excessive but if you want something that works, this is what you have to get.
Leaves a "greasy" spot where applied for a couple of days but eventually is absorbed.
Be sure to put it on the nap of their neck where they can't lick or paw it off.....and I've found that I need to take their collar off and leave it off for a few days after application or the product it seems will be absorbed into the collar and not be as effective.