Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Frontline Plus for Cats and Kittens (1.5 pounds and over) Flea and Tick Treatment, 6 Doses
|Price:||$63.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (6%)|
|You Save:||$3.20 (5%) with Subscribe & Save|
$3.20 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
$3.20 extra savings coupon applied to first order only.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR CATS AND KITTENS: provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your cat. This product is approved for use on cats and kittens 1.5 lbs and over.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE: Frontline kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS: kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks
- This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR CATS:
- Frontline Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older
- LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the cat's skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days
- Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 6-dose supply lasts for 6 months
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
How to apply Frontline Plus
Remove 1 applicator from the package.
Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap the applicator tip.
Part your cat's hair above the shoulder blades, at the base of the neck. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze.
Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot. Repeat steps 1-4 every 30 days.
Fast-acting, long-lasting protection
Flea and tick control that lasts all month
Frontline Plus for Cats is proven flea and tick protection that veterinarians have trusted for nearly 20 years. It stops fleas and ticks in their tracks and prevents future flea infestations, for protection that lasts all month.
- Works for a full 30 days
- Prevents all flea stages from developing
- Trusted by vets for nearly 20 years
- Kills all parasitic life stages of ticks
Don’t give fleas & ticks a fighting chance
With every application, FRONTLINE Plus for Cats protects your pet from fleas and ticks for a full 30 days. Monthly application is simple, so peace of mind comes easily month after month. As long as FRONTLINE Plus for Cats is fighting, you can forget about fleas and ticks!
Trusted By Vets For Nearly 20 Years
Get peace of mind and protection!
FRONTLINE Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for flea and tick control for kittens and cats for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older, 1.5 lbs. and over. Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Keep out of reach of children.
For use ONLY on Cats and Kittens 8 weeks and older and weighing over 1.5 lbs.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
IngredientsActive Ingrendients: fipronil 9.8%, (S)-methoprene 11.8%, Inactive Ingredients: 78.4%
Step 1. To REMOVE Applicator: 1. Use scissors to separate one blister; 2. Use scissors to cut along dotted line; 3. Peel down foil to remove the applicator.
Step 2. OPEN Applicator. Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
Step 3. APPLY FRONTLINE Plus. Part the cat’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the cat’s skin. Do not apply on top of the hair coat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not allow your cat to ingest
the product. Do not apply to cats weighing less than 1.5 lbs. or younger than 8 weeks of age. Do not use more than one application per cat per month. Frequency Use monthly to control fleas and ticks.
Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.