Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
Frost Punk Victorian Edition - PC
- The City Must Survive - Frostpunk is a city-survival game where heat means life and every decision comes with a cost.
- Maintain The Hope - Survival is about hope and will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain these two in your people will be a determinant factor for success.
- Make The Law - Society is a group of people abiding the same rules and sharing similar beliefs. Establishing laws and customs will be an crucial factor shaping your society.
- Weigh Your Choices - Will you allow child-labor? How will you treat the sick and wounded? Frostpunk challenges a player's tactical skills, while questioning one's morality.
- Explore - Survival is about hope and will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain these two in your people will be a determinant factor for success.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Become a leader of a steam-powered City, the last bastion of humanity. Oversee your society, manage resources and make difficult, ambiguous choices. But whatever you do, always remember: The City Must Survive. Frostpunk takes on what people are capable of when pushed to the limits. What interests us is what society do to survive and how it changes in the process. How survival in the end leaves us different beings. If worse, better, stronger, weaker or, last but not least, more or less humane - that is debatable.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has features like;
- Every choice you make has a Positive and Negative reaction. I find every choice always seems to have just a tad more negative to it, but this is good, keeps the harshness of the game going.
- The environment alone is probably the harshest part of the game because you have to find a way to keep your people warm, provide them with shelter, comfortable and fed.
- Run scavenger teams which can bring back more survivors in the world and/or supplies left behind during the worlds collapse.
- Learn/Explore new Technology to make your city and exploration better and more survivable.
- Set laws for your people, complete or decline requests from them. Pro Tip (lol I'm not pro) Don't cater to every whim they cry for, don't be nice, try to find a happy medium because its a harsh world out there.
I honestly would recommend this game to those who like the City Simulator Genre that also wants something with some challenge that can be unforgiving.
2018: Liked the game but it’s not really very interesting to replay more than once, after you learn the tricks.