Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on May 24, 2013
I love Frosted Flakes. I'm in my 30s but can't get away from kid cereal. This 2 pack was an excellent price and it arricved in tact. I was half expecting a box of crumbs but it was just as good as if I got it from the supermarket.
on September 14, 2011
I got tired of buying the generics in the stores because every bowl I would eat had a dozen burnt pieces in them that hurt my teeth. It's nice to be able to eat these and not have a sore mouth.

Thanks Tony!
on August 29, 2011
Always fresh , the quality and quanity is absolutly fantastic! Always taste good, you can't go wrong with this cereal. My whole family loves it!
on April 3, 2017
This so expensive. 2 27.5 ounce box $62.90. I get it for 32 ounce $6.00
on February 12, 2012
Excellent value measured in price per ounce, beating local grocery stores even with sales and coupons. Very pleased with subscribe and save discount.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.