Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on February 7, 2011
Ms. Viehl is consistent and inventive and continues to evolve from Darkyn to Kyndred without dropping a beat. Lilah leads a quiet life, she is aware of her talent and keeps a low profile. She has met people online who give advice and let her know whats going on in her world. However she isn't quick enough to avoid being drugged and kidnapped. She is cuffed to a dead marine and put in the back of a climate controlled truck to freeze to death so her DNA can be harvested.

Of course things are not as they seem, Lilah and her protector encounter beings who should not exist, in a place that is not friendly to humans!

This was a great read and I enjoyed it. Ms. Viehl did introduce characters the will probably spin off into another series.

A great read and most enjoyable!
on July 12, 2014
Have read all the Darkyn and Kyndred novels and I must admit that this one could be read as a stand alone. The story joins Lilah who can read and control beasts with Walker who regenerates from death as they run from the GenHance team intending to use them for experimentation. The secondary characters are interesting as we see that people can change and salvation is possible for everyone. I enjoyed the book and was surprised that it fits with the Darkyn novel Evermore. If you have not read the others by Viehl then my advice is start at the beginning -Book#1 If Angels Burn will make you crave the remainder of the books. Once you finish then you can embark on the Kyndred series.
on February 27, 2016
pretty good book to read
on May 18, 2014
I really have enjoyed this book series. I actually fell for all the characters and really enjoyed how the stories went and would love to read more about them.
on February 16, 2011
I love multi-tasking but keeping all these characters straight has gotten boring. The writing is excellent! But, trying to figure out how all the characters are connected or how their destinies will come together (maybe in the 20th book?) is exhausting. This is soooo not a vampire book.
on January 27, 2014
Great read, can't wait for the next book...Keep them coming and I will keep buying..Lynn Viehl is my new best author to read
on March 23, 2013
Want a read that has intrigue, shape shifters, and Hot Passionate Sex?, then look no further then Lynn Viehl's book.
She will definitely make you feel the Fire and have you searching for the Frost to cool your self down with!
on January 9, 2011
I have read the entire Darkyn series (multiple times). Lynn Viehl is probably one of my favorite romance authors. She has so much talent that it is unbelievable. This book was amazing just like the others. her story lines are always complex and while some people hate that, I relish it. I love the fact that she breaks her stories apart and tells them in such a strange way that it makes you wonder what is going on. She almost turns it into a mystery. And the story lines are always so complex which is such a lost art for many romance authors. I hope she continues writing (please, god don't let samuel's story be the last one). Her characters are vivid with their looks and personalities. I love it. love it all.

(I know this review probably wasn't a helpful one, but seriously? She is amazing.)
on June 22, 2013
Each book introduces me to great characters that I can't wait to get to know. I love to come back and revisit time and again.
on April 19, 2013
I love this book! I have it in paperback and had to buy it on my kindle. This author can write a wonderful story of love and redemption. He was a bad man but when he found her... I highly recommend this book.