- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 8.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B007Q1ST5E
- Item model number: 3500
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (45 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,235 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.17 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
FrostyBowlz Chilled Pet Bowl
|Price:||$28.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Keeps your pets water cold and food fresh for 14 plus hours
- Durable, sanitary stainless steel
- Unconditional money back guarantee
- Awarded dog fancy and cat fancy 2012 editors choice award
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you've ever added ice cubes to your pet's water bowl, you know that dogs and cats, like people, enjoy a cool drink of water on a hot day. The freezable Frosty Core contains a nontoxic gel, which keeps your pet's water refreshingly cold and food fresh even on the warmest summer days. Freeze the core again and again for endless cold water. The durable stainless-steel bowl and plate are dishwasher safe and has a non-skid rubber grip to prevent sliding. Not only is FrostyBowlz perfect for water, but it's also great for keeping perishable food cold throughout the day.
Compare to similar items
This item FrostyBowlz 28-Ounce Chilled Dog and Cat Bowl
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$13.19||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pet Source Kingdom||Amazon.com||Neater Pet Brands||Petpuppy||Talega Products||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
I highly recommend they insulate the entire metal bowl with the exception of the center where the water or food is (where you want the cold to transfer to). I bet if they did this, it would increase its efficiency by 75%! Otherwise, this product does not stay cold for very long.
Also, this was the only size available. It's great for small dogs, but they need to offer a larger size for bigger dogs too.
These bowls sit perfectly inside the frosty bowls, so I just use our bowls, set it inside the larger frostybowlz and then I don't have to wash the large dish after each feeding. I simply remove the smaller bowl and put it in the dishwasher.
She lost a bunch of weight and we were trying to keep her hydrated.
She would only drink the water if there were ice cubes in it.
Once the ice melted she wanted nothing to do with the water, but add them back in and poof its drinkable for her.
This helps keep the water cold after the ice melts and convinces her to keep drinking throughout the day.
* I do want to add that I bought an extra core to change out every 12ish hours.
*Cat likes pipe cleaners so the bowl will rust if some other metal touches the inside of it when filled with water (less than a day).