Eparé Milk Frother Whisk- Electric Battery Operated for Cappuccino Latte Coffee Foam and Matcha (Cyan)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replace the hassle of chords and outlets with this handheld, battery-powered milk frother featuring a soft rubber coating and push button activation for one-handed use
- The ideal small appliance for the home barista, make your favorite hot or cold drinks. Easily make a delicious coffee or matcha tea latte. Have fresh cream? Whip it up for some homemade whipped cream for your hot chocolate or dessert.
- To froth raise and lower the stainless steel whisk in your desired liquid while operating for 15-20 seconds to create rich and delicate foam. To clean simply dip the stainless steel whisk into hot soapy water and operate briefly; rinse well; and briefly operate again to spin dry
- This gadget isn’t only for frothing up your favorite skim, whole, soy, or almond nut milks. It is also suitable for mixing up butter coffee, protein shakes, baby formula, salad dressing, cocktails, and more.
- You will receive one (1) milk frother measuring 9" long and 1 ¼” in diameter - weighs 3 oz.; Requires 2 AA batteries for operation; Backed by Eparé Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Eparé Milk Frother is powered by 2 AA batteries. At the core of the frother is a high efficiency electro magnetic micro motor typically found in high end electronics. Froth up a rich and delicate foam from your favorite milk in as little as 15 seconds. With the additional power that the Eparé Frother offers you can even whip heavy cream into a soft whipped cream in as little as 1 minute.All of the components of the Eparé frother are of the highest quality, including the reinforced stainless steel whisk. No need to worry about the risk of rust or corrosion.
What is it?
A cute hand-held battery operated milk frother
How does it work?
At an angle dip the whisk head into a glass of milk ⅓ full and operate moving up and down for about 20 seconds to create a rich and delicate foam.
How do I clean it?
Dip the whisk into hot, soapy water, operate briefly, rinse, operate again to dry
What can I use it for?
Froth your hot, cold, skim, whole, and soy milks, heavy cream, or your favorite cocktails.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Put a little milk or half-and-half in the bottom of your mug with whatever sweet stuff you like. Froth it with the gadget. Pour in the coffee. Enjoy. It's that simple and it's quite fast to do. The motor is shockingly powerful for its size and will turn a quarter cup of half-and-half into a mug full of foam in very short order (the foam will subside quickly but remain at a somewhat-frothy level for a while so your coffee will have incredible body). It's not super-loud either.
This frother also has the virtue of turning any milk-based beverage into candy. Last night I figured out it how to use it to make a bubble-gum-flavored milkshake. It's not so awesome with whipping cream - it's just too thick - but it will get cream as far as rich, luscious Chantilly cream. When I only need a little bit of whipped cream for cooking purposes, I'll definitely turn to this frother rather than get out my mixer. One can also use it to effectively mix non-dairy mixed drinks, though I'd suggest caution with anything bright-colored because it is really powerful and could end up sending bright-colored liquid all over the counter if you fill the glass too high. I like how it handles simple syrup mixing because spoons don't always get the syrups incorporated with the rest of the drink.
It cleans very easily under hot water, or you can whizz it in a bit of hot soapy water for more thorough treatment.
For its low cost, ease of use, and effectiveness, this is one of the better gadgets you can buy for your kitchen. Wholly and completely recommended for anyone who needs stuff frothed, mixed, or whipped.
I thought I had research well before buying this product. The video showed good performance of the motor and some of the reviews even mentioned that the motor is stronger than the much cheaper asian knock-offs.
Unfortunately I am not happy with my purchase. As soon as you submerge the wand even 0.5 inch or so into the liquid (I tried water and milk thinking milk is thicker) it slows down so much that it shakes and vibrates somewhat violently. It produced a significantly sub standard foam or kinda mixes the liquid. I have tried replacing batteries twice and it just doesn't cut it :(
At work I used a friend's Bonjour frother and even if I dipped the wand all the way into 5 inches of liquid that thing spun like there is no tomorrow! Clearly there is an issue of under-powered motor in the Epare frother.