Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Froz Ice Ball Maker - Novelty Food-Grade Silicone ..." and save 78% off the $27.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Froz Ice Ball Maker – Novelty Food-Grade Silicone Ice Mold Tray With 4 X 4.5cm Ball Capacity
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 x 4.5cm Ball Capacity Tray Creates Slow Melting Ice Spheres that are Perfect For Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Water, and Even Coffee. Freezes pretty much anything including ice, jelly, chocolate or even soap.
- Easily Beat The Heat With This Cool Ice Tray - Great for Parties, Summer, Restaurants, Entertaining in the home, Holiday Entertaining and Holiday Gifts. Makes four stylish, elegant looking ice balls at a time and releases easily from the silicone ice mold tray without cracking.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe - makes it easy to clean and reuse. FROZ Sphere Ice Mold is gorgeous, has professional-grade quality with leak-proof design that makes perfectly seamless ice balls!
- Made of food-grade, BPA free silicone and allows easy removal of one or two ice balls at a time. Sturdy silicone construction makes perfect, slow melting and elegant looking ice that can easily be removed from the ice mold tray.
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee. This Durable Ice Mold Tray Stacks Neatly in the Freezer and keeps your refrigerator organized. It is also leak-free, easy to fill, does not crack while freezing and won’t tip over in the freezer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Housewares Solutions||Amazon.com||BENEWELL||The Classic Kitchen||SUMPRI||Fresher Products Limited|
|Item Dimensions||4.8 x 4.8 x 2 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 in||—||4.72 x 4.72 x 2.05 in||—||2.76 x 6.3 x 3.15 in|
|Item Weight||5.9 ounces||0.55 lb||—||—||—||0.55 lb|
If you would love to have ice in your drink, wouldn't you prefer Sphere Ice Balls?
"I now enjoy my drink the way it was meant to be..."
- Makes perfectly seamless ice balls!
- FROZ Sphere Ice Ball Maker is easy to use
- Made from 100% food grade BPA Free, FDA Approved silicone material
Primarily designed to let you drink in style, with spheres that instantly chill but melt very, very slowly, not watering down your drink. These molds can also double up as a super-fun accessory to make flavored ice for kids, kids who will go bonkers for a spherical shape of their favorite flavored ice treats.
FROZ Ice Mold makes sphere ice that have smaller surface area relative to its mass and melts more slowly, chilling your drink evenly without diluting it - making it much preferred than traditional ice cubes.
If you love hosting parties or enjoy a drink now and then as a relaxing bookend to your day, you'll want to try this new trend at home. Order more than one so you won't run out of ice in any of your favorite gatherings.Benefits
- Enjoy your favorite drinks without diluting them as quickly. One large ice ball melts more slowly than many cubes in a glass
- FROZ Ice Ball is continuously defined by its unprecedented elegance and versatility. A unique beautiful serve with the benefits of maximum chill with minimum dilution
- The ice cannot absorb odor from the freezer. This makes it the freshest, cleanest tasting ice ever
- Our new ice ball molds make 4 x 4.5cm ice spheres that fit ever so perfectly in a rocks glass. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use them to make ice using bottled water. The trays are nice silicone. Have not noticed any offensive smells with the trays or ice produced.
The holes on the top are not to fill the trays as one might initially expect - rather, they are so water can expand and have some place to go. This has its pros and cons. In order to fill up the interior sphere, you will up the lower tray with water, above the level of half the spheres. You then push down the top lid and this pushes water up into the upper half (very clever design). Any over-fill comes out via the holes on top and spills out on the topside of the upper tray.
In the directions, they suggest filling the tray so that the resulting water level is below the level of the overflow holes once everything is put back together - this is tantamount to splitting the atom on your kitchen counter. It's difficult to gauge where this level is. But, nevertheless, it's not too bad; in most cases, the water is below the level of the holes after you get used to filing the trays a few times.
Takes about 4 hours to freeze the ice. In the directions, they say you need to press up/down around the edge of each ball, in order to break the saturn like ring of ice. Okay, wasn't expecting to have to do that, but not the end of the world. This helps snap off the little ring that forms due to the seam between the two trays. In most cases, your sphere of ice will have some remnant of this ring, but typically not overly so. The sphere will also usually have a nipple of ice, which has frozen and expanded up into the overflow hole. This can be readily snapped off (before taking the molds apart). If you aren't throwing a fancy party, then it can also just be left.
All in all, not too bad. I will say the sphere tend to have a nasty habit of fracturing in half (maybe 1 out of 8 or 10 produced). This seems to be the result of inclusions formed during freezing, so if you do something tricky to make perfectly clear ice (I've heard you can boil water, but have never tried that successfully) then perhaps this wouldn't be as common an issue. Still, even with a few of the spheres turning into half moons, it's still handy to have large balls of ice around.
Do these last longer than normal smaller ice cubes? I have no idea. I was planning to test it with a gram scale and measuring out water, etc. but have no gotten around to it.
The trays are a bit on the expensive side, but even so, it's a fun novelty to experiment with. It is nice to use fewer, larger balls of ice in your water or whatever your drinks are.
When you put the ice freezes some pushed out the small hole creating a small num at one end.
The trays do not click so there will be some ice around the center of the ice ball you might want to break off for the sake of presentation.
I am happy enough as my husband likes the ice it creates. Personally I would have prefer harder trays that click together.
This is a great product. I have been making ice balls all summer long, I have bags full of them in my freezer in hopes that I won't run out this summer. This mold is in use on a daily basis and has not shown any wear and tear even with the rough treatment it receives when un-molding the ice
I have "embedded" pieces of fruits and flowers in them. How fun to drink lemonade with an ice ball that contains a blueberry, for instance. Also small mint leaves or borretch flowers are fun to discover as the ice melts in your drink
I use this primarily for myself and the ice balls are the perfect size for a rock glass. I plan on purchasing more for the chance I have guests over since this particular mold only makes four ice balls. Overall I'm extremely satisfied. It's easy to use and is durable.
Filling it up is a bit tricky, but for the most part it's pretty easy. You close the two molded parts into each other, and then with a small stream you fill up the tray through the top holes, doesn't matter which one you use. In case the water goes out the sides, just hold the device shut, you can have a little water spill over the top.
Extracting your ice spheres: Be aware that this tray is pretty durable, you can pull stretch and twist it pretty hard and not have to worry about it breaking. So when you're trying to get to your nice ice spheres don't be afraid to rip the that sucker apart, because it get's a bit sticky, just don't pull at it so hard it flies at your roommate. That might end up being bad ... and painful.
All in all, this a great tray for large ice spheres if you're ever in the market for them—also note they are "about" as large as a medium male hand making an "O" shape.
Hope this helps.
Most recent customer reviews
The balls are too small, and it is very hard to pour into the tiny hole without getting...Read more