Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Frozen Frozen Book and Magnetic Play Set: A Dress-Up Book and Magnetic Play Set Hardcover – October 1, 2013
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The Cathedral where Elsa is crowned
- The frozen winter waterfall scene where Anna and Kristoff meet Olaf
- The snowed-over wharf where Hans and his horse run into Anna
- A wintry scene with a beautiful show-covered tree
- The throne room inside the palace
- The ice palace Elsa creates
The magnets include (from three punch-out magnet pages):
- Anna (underclothes)
- Elsa (underclothes)
- Kristoff (clothed)
- Sven the reindeer
- Olaf, the snowman Elsa creates
- Four dresses for Anna
--Green Coronation day dress
--Blue skirt and magenta wrap from Oaken's Trading Post
--Green dress from the end of the movie (slighly different)
--Beautiful green ball gown that isn't seen in the movie
-Four dresses for Elsa
--Aqua dress with black sleeves and magenta cloak
--Sparkling snowflake blue dress Elsa creates in her ice castle
--Ball gown in blue, same color as the ice castle dress (not in movie)
--Ball gown with blue skirt and magenta cloak (not in movie)
-Basket of carrots for Sven
-Two hair pieces to make Anna's hair long
-One hair piece to make Elsa's hair long
-Crowns, shoes, sceptre, gloves, and little things like lots and lots of snowflakes
-Carrying case, right side is magnetic
Also includes a little storybook about Olaf and summer as well as an activity book.
It's a cute set. However, it has HUGE issues.
- The magnets are so weak they don't stick well at all. Best bet is to lay the case down, place no background on the magnetic side of the case, and place one of the dolls down and dress her. You can turn the case upright without the doll sliding down if you're very careful. The dress usually slides off though.
- The dresses and costume items have a white border and don't fit the dolls very well. For example, if I line the dress arms up with her arms, the neck of the dress is a little too high. If I put the hair on top of Anna's head, it just looks strange.
Still, if the magnets stuck, I would LOVE this beautiful set. As is, the play value is limited.
UPDATE: I took some scissors and cut the white trim around the dresses off. It was very easy to do and now they fit perfectly and look a lot better. Also, they stay on Elsa and Anna better.
To advertise itself as a "magnetic play set" is really misleading and false. The magnetic pieces of Anna and Elsa's outfits do not adhere to anything in the play set. So you will have, like me, a very upset 4 year old in tears trying to "dress" the figures and every time all the "magnetic" pieces stick to nothing and fall off.
Very convenient storage - the scenes are nice, but my girls don't really play with them that much.
Definitely have to be seated to play with this set - and the magnetic part is not strong enough to hold the characters in place if you are moving around. But the set has been perfect for church or for long meetings where my kids have to be quiet and play without running around.
I also have the Sofia and Minnie Mouse magnetic playsets - they all get a lot of use!