Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2017
Revised my 2 star to 4. The 3d version does work. The player started prior to my 7.2 home theater receiver. Once I Reload the disc after everything was on all worked as expected.
on June 13, 2017
My two-year-old is just starting to fall in love with this movie. She sing/yells the main songs and has started to ask for Frozen merchandise -- which I buy. I'm now officially a sellout mom and have given up my plan to raise her without Disney commercialism. Her smile is worth compromising my idealism.
on July 22, 2015
Not sure what all the hype has been about regarding this movie. My family and I watched it last night and we weren't amazed by any one aspect of this movie. Overall it was very average and the story was actually pretty mediocre. It was no, Lion King or Little Mermaid! Easily forgettable.
on February 17, 2017
If you love watching 45 minutes of trailers while your daughter wails at the DVD player waiting for the movie then by all means purchase this immediately. There is also a fast play option if you know where to find it on the menu. If you manage to "fastplay" it will cut down your piracy and FBI warning screen viewing to just slightly less than an eternity while your baby girl tests her banshee screech mutant powers. In summary the trailers, warnings and opening sequences last twice as long as it did for Anna and Elsa to find true love.
on March 13, 2016
this movie is Ok. I know the entire US is in love with it but really, its the same story different names as all the others. the kids like it, however now my toddler love saying he doesn't care anymore because that is what the princess says. so as usual parental guidance required.
on April 10, 2014
The DVD does not conform to the standard. My laptop has a perfectly functional DVD drive, and I am able to watch other DVDs on it with my Linux installation, but it has no clue what to do when I put the Frozen DVD in, while the disc plays perfectly on my Xbox 360. Logic dictates that the disc must use a somewhat uncommon encryption or the like, as it should be able to play, considering that my Xbox 360 hasn't been updated in well over a year, and my installation of Ubuntu is always up to date. Unfortunately, I cannot test the Blu-ray disc, as I have no way to read it. The digital copy is quite nice, at least on Google Play.

As for the actual quality of Frozen, I must say that it is now one of my favorite movies! The soundtrack gets stuck in my head every other day, the art style is gorgeous, and the plot, as usual for Disney, is absolutely stupendous.
on April 2, 2014
So, I'm a sucker for all things musical (I'm also a grownup who's been in a few musicals), and this is now one of my new Disney favorites! Everything about this movie is so beautiful and powerful. The songs are fun and catchy (trust me I can't stop singing them or running to the computer to look up lyrics), and everything about the visuals are breathtaking. My favorite part of the story is it's commentary on love. John 15:13 says, "There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends". I think our view of love in society is so skewed, especially for women who think real love can only be found in the physical affection of a man. Love is patient, kind, not easily angered, and drives out all fear. It transcends romantic feelings that are often conditional and sometimes not even love at all. This is the message that more of our young boys and girls need to hear, early on, and a great reminder for any adults watching who may have missed this message when they were kids. I'm proud of you Disney for making progress in the stories you tell and your portrayal of women and "True Love". A must watch!
on September 11, 2017
Great movie, but I'd have bought it just to replay Idina Menzel singing "Let It Go" over and over again. This movie has it all--action, comedy, romance, drama, heartbreak, and redemption. Great family movie, and great show to watch alone (so you can sing along at the top of your lungs!)
on August 14, 2016
This movie is so much fun. I find myself singing that catchy little ditty... "Let It Go" when I'm wandering around. My 3.5 year old niece has been known to use her karaoke machine and sing it off key just because.

This is another success for Disney!

If you haven't seen the movie you really should! It's not just for kids!
on April 15, 2014
I purchased this movie with Amazon Prime and of course as promised, I got it two days after it was released. Great shipping program with AP.

Also, I really wanted the 3D version but according to the sources I've been able to find, that may not happen until later in the year and then Disney will require me to purchase this movie again.

I find the beauty of this movie stunning. The video is amazing and the story is compelling. It's a very good movie for all ages.