Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 25, 2014
I love this book. I purchased 2 pitchers and in the one I do the single fruit water and with the other I am experimenting with different fruits and herbs added to make new waters I have never tried. I have found 4 so far that are to die for and will keep trying till I find all my favorites. They give you so many choices in this book.AND they figured out the ratio of fruits so one doesn't overpower the other. I never knew water could taste so good. You might not need the picture's but you do need to buy this book. So glad I did. I have recommended this book to a few of my friends that are trying the homemade waters and they are very pleased also. I give this 5 stars.
on March 6, 2017
I had purchased this book once before and it got misplaced when I was moving. I am so happy to have purchased another copy. There are very good recipes for making fruit infused waters. I will definitely buy from this seller again if this one gets misplaced!!
on February 23, 2014
Broke down benefits of each ingredient and unique combinations of flavors. From simple to complex there is always something in the house to make something new.....
on December 14, 2013
Elle Garner has simple, delicious recipes for infusing a life-essential and life-enhancing drink - water - with more freshness and flavor. Super easy recipes make it easy to drink more water. She focuses on healthy, pure water and organic fruits for the most flavor and health impact. Check it out!
on December 12, 2013
The thought I had when reading this was, "This is going to completely replace sugary juice and lemonade for my kids from now on!"
I loved the outlines of the health benefits of drinking infused water, and the recipes are simple, yet look delicious! I highly recommend this one!
on April 1, 2014
I love this book.... So many ways to make water taste great! (I'm not much of a water drinker) BUT I AM NOW :o) You don't even need to use the "Fruit Infused Water Pitcher" just you what you already have and its GOOD!
on April 11, 2014
I love this book! It is loaded with so many wonderful combinations of real fruit beverages! I bought an infused pitcher and use this recipe book daily. The so called bottled fruit water purchase in stores pales in comparison to these healthy recipes!

Mrs. D in Texas 78266
on December 12, 2013
Loved this quick and easy reference recipe book! What I particularly find helpful is the quick benefit summary of each fruit - for example, blueberry has the highest level of antioxidants compared to other fruits and its also helpful in preserving vision. Now my kids won't have any excuse not to drink water.
on June 24, 2014
Ii just bought a fruit infuser pitcher and was looking for recipes and ideas. This was perfect - I even downloaded it on my Kindle and have referred back to it many times. It conveniently has the recipes divided into one ingredient, two ingredient and three ingredient choices. Very useful!
on January 19, 2014
I am very pleased with my fruit infuser. I hate to drink plain water and adding fruit will help me drink more water. The recipe book is great but I use frozen fruit. With fresh fruit it always goes bad before I have a chance to eat it. I am also looking forward to adding fresh herbs to the great recipes!