- File Size: 3869 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1500751642
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 28, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MDWI8DO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#9,280 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #8 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Non-Alcoholic
- #72 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- #94 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $12.99 (100%)
Fruit Infused Water: 50+ Original Fruit Infused SPA Water Recipes to Revolutionize Your Health, Cleanse Your Body and (if desired) Start Losing Weight ... Eating, Weight Loss, Alkaline Diet Book 1) Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The author's intention on sharing what she knows about healthy living and promoting wellness and health for everyone is really admirable. This book is very useful, easy to read and is written in a very friendly tone. I would recommend it to everyone!
In the beginning the book talks about why spa water is important, how to make fruit infuse water at home and finally there are recipes for creating fruit infused water.
I brought this book to take another step towards my alkaline diet. There's no doubt that fruit infused water is highly alkaline in nature.
Overall, a good book for anyone who is a health freak like I am.
I benefited a lot from reading this book, a wide assortment of wonderful recipes, but what I really appreciated with this book was the fact that it got me all fired up, motivated and inspired to make some real changes in my diet. To give our bodies what they truly need is really underrated in today’s society, so I’m really looking forward to making regular hydration a new healthy habit of mine.
Also, I’m really looking forward to leading a more balanced, holistic lifestyle, with everything from improving my mental focus, emotional wellness, and to have more zest overall. And if you feel that any of these apply to you, I strongly suggest you check this book out! A great read!
Most recent customer reviews
John 3:16-17 (KJV)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but...Read more
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Detoxes & Cleanses
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Non-Alcoholic