We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Cotton
- Boxer brief with plush-back waistband with complementary leg print. label free tee features full screen print design
- Machine wash warm with like colors/only non-chlorine bleach when needed/tumble dry low/do not iron
- El Salvador
Fruit of The Loom underoos Sopider-man boys t-shirt & boxer brief set
Classic tee + boxer brief yield the most versatile combination.Graphics are representative of character, but actualy prints may vary
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 5.7 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B001EZ3UH0
- Item model number: U186E-Multi-7-8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 15, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most pajamas for kids these days seem to be made of that awful shiny polyester, and I couldn't bare subjecting my little ones to it. However, cotton pajamas all seem to be made skintight as a precaution against fire. Quite what all these children are doing wearing baggy cotton pajamas around open flames I will never know, but there you have it.
These Underoos are a nice quality cotton, well cut and well stitched. They're serving my two boys well so far, they have been washed many times and are only showing faint signs of wear - a little lightening of the colors is all. The fact that these have a nicely done Spiderman design is all that really matters to the kids, but Mom and Dad are happy knowing that these are good quality and well worth the price.
It makes me smile to see how adorable Devon looks in these bright colors; just like a Super-Hero magazine model.
With this particular outfit, I also appreciate the fact that it's made by an old, dependable company, Fruit of the Loom, but that's beside the point today. Grandma is just happy over the fact I have my own Little Super-Hero to boast about...as always.
Reviewed by Betty Dravis, July 13, 2011
Author of "1106 Grand Boulevard" and other books
Good price, nice quality. Happy S.I.T., happy Mom.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was order three years ago for my grandson who is now 7 years old.Published 10 months ago by Jonell M. Fonderhide
Good quality, fabric colors dont fade. Delivery was quickPublished 22 months ago by Giorgiana Sudasassi