Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 22, 2016
The thing that drives me crazy about these things is my age! It took me THIS long to find mens underwear THIS comfortable! BOXERS! Are you kiddin' me!? These are ten times as comfortable. Ditto Y fronts. THESE are what I THINK a fine pair of silk panties from Victoria's Secret must feel like to women. Not goin' there! My guys have never been so happy. When I tried the "test" pair I could not get back to the keyboard to order LOTS more quickly enough. I'm set for a very long time now. If you're wearing anything else, do yourself a favor.......
on September 10, 2011
I've been wanting to purchase these for years and I finally saw them available on Amazon. I live in Singapore and I was glad to see they shipped here as I really wanted these

These boxers are just what I needed. I'm 24 years old and I ordered the 34 inch size. These are perfect for me. I like to long legs and feel really comfortable under my Levi baggy jeans. I like to sag a little to show the waist band in jeans and these are cool for show. They also attracted attention from my friends that I sag out with. They also don't go up my butt and the fabric is great. I order three packs of these and I'm now converted to these from my CK boxers I was wearing before. They also hold my jewels and package well and are really comfortable. Some say the fabric is a little thin - I really like the fabric actually - nice.

My girlfriend also likes them, so, I guess they are okay and sexy. These FTL boxers are well worth the money. Buy these - you won't be dissapointed. They hold your jewels and package well, are really sexy, attract attention and are cool to wear. You just need to watch the sizing as you may wish to order a size smaller than you usually wear. Great product and well done FTL.
on June 17, 2013
Overall these are fine. Finding this style in a larger size like this is pretty difficult, so it's nice that they were available here as I had looked everywhere, even on the Fruit of the Loom site directly, and could not find this size.

The fit is fine and the banding is comfortable enough. My one issue is that the fabric is noticeably thinner in these than in pairs I had bought 2-3 years ago. I remember reading a year or so ago that cotton prices had gone up due to weather conditions, and that clothing manufacturers were using less or thinner fabric in Cotton clothing to save costs. I have noticed this with some shirts, and upon receiving these briefs, noticed the fabric is thinner in them than older pairs.

So "boo" to Fruit of the Loom for giving us less for the same money, but I'll keep these as again, the fit is fine. I might shop around next time though to see if I can find another brand that doesn't quite skimp on the amount of cloth used.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 7, 2015
Weird product. You get two normal colors and then 2 pairs with designs on them. The designed briefs seem to fit more snuggly then the other and have a weird "shell" feeling to them for lack of a better word. U can run your finger over the design and it almost feels like paint was spilled on them, dried and is now in little blotches on the outside.

Not a huge deal with something to be aware of. I'm a bit confused why they wouldn't ship 4 of the same color or even just four without a printed design on them but given the difference in how they feel, I doubt i'll purchase these again.
on June 9, 2017
The camo print is only on the outside. That's a very good thing. The print has a noticeable texture to it. The inside is the soft comfort you would expect from Fruit of the Loom. The claim that they don't ride up is completely true. My waist is 42. The 40-42 size fit but are snug. I like loose fitting clothes. Going to 44-46 is comfortably loose but stays in place.
on February 26, 2017
The problems with these that I'm having aren't really with the sizing so much as the design and the material -- the fabric is surprisingly coarse-feeling, and the design seems a little odd in that they don't pull up as far as I'd expected. As a result, the tops of these tend to roll down a bit, so I'm always hitching the damn things up whenever I'm standing or walking.
on September 7, 2013
Ever since underwear makers decided to save money by consolidating sizes, it's been difficult to find anything to fit properly. I wear a 34" waist, and most manufacturers sell a medium in a 32-34 size. It means it's too big for someone with a 32" waistline and too small for me. So I was very happy to find that Fruit of the Loom's medium is a 34-36, meaning there's a little extra room for me (but too bad for the guys with 36" waistlines). My only criticism is that it fits slightly below the natural waistline, but is otherwise comfortable.
on September 12, 2011
These are not the most fashionable boxer briefs I own; they are more like average in terms of fit and quality. But considering the price, they are a great buy. However, I usually look for briefs that do not get a lot bigger as I wear them (I like them to stay tight around my legs throughout the day, for instance) and these fail in this respect. They do not get all soft and double-sized, as some briefs tend to do, but they also do not stay the way they are when I put them on. So in this sense, they are a bit of a disappointment. And they tend to get a little "harder" in the fabric over time as they are washed repeatedly. But again, for this price (basically a 4-pack for the price of a normal 1-pack of a higher-quality brand) I certainly cannot complain. These are great spare underwear.
on March 17, 2017
Ordered the same size in these as some other brands, their chart shows the that they match others on size but there is an obvious size difference. the Fruit of the Loom pack were MUCH tighter around the waist and the legs are a solid 2 inches shorter than other brands I've tried.
won't be buying again.
on February 26, 2013
These are a great quality boxer brief and much more cost effective than a "brand name". I have been wearing a few different "names" and they all had the same problem. The leg portion would often ride up and become an annoyance or they would become loose after multiple washings. These stay put, and are a comfortable snugness. You dont even know your wearing them. The front area has plenty of room for your man parts while still keeping your berries from sticking to your thigh, which is the reason I (and many men) converted over from traditional boxers.

I have put them through about 10 wash cycles and they are still holding up well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.