Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on April 11, 2017
My 5 year old loved them. I bought the small and they fit perfect.
on March 20, 2017
Just what I was looking for!
on March 29, 2017
Excelent product
on August 2, 2016
I ordered size small for my 3 year old (about 40 lbs) and they fit him perfectly. Usually I buy him extra small but took the chance and bought these because they were a great price. They aren't baggy and they are kind of long on his legs which I like. I often like to let him run around the house in his underwear and the length on these makes it look not so inappropriate if someone sees him, they almost look like fitted shorts. I also would like to add that I ordered what I thought were the colors pictured (black/grey/white/blue/red) and ended up getting a different color combination.
on January 10, 2017
My five year old loves his new briefs. Colours not as seen on packet, got 2 dark blue, 2 grey and 1 light blue. Would have preferred what was shown. Also, runs small and legs longer than expected. I bought small, medium would have been perfect.
on September 18, 2016
I bought these for my son and they fit him very well. They don't have a physical tag, which is great because we normally end up clipping those off. The colors stay bright after several washes and I've actually ordered more than one pack since I originally bought this. Fruit of the Loom is very economical, but don't think that just because it's a good price it's poor quality. I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for some inexpensive, yet durable boxer briefs.
on July 23, 2016
My son is very special when it comes to his boxers and I was really scare to get this one thinking that he was not going to be ok the way they look or fit but thankfully he's happy and likes the way they fit. The best part that there's no tag so nothing is poking him or feeling uncomfortable.
on October 21, 2015
My son likes them and they fit ok. However, the bottom of the leg stretches out and rides up anyway. Also, these had a lot of fuzz come off after the first couple wearings, even after washing inside out a couple times.
on May 11, 2015
Poor longevity..... After a couple of months of wearing, the elastic band is starting to sag and has lost its elasticity.... Colors do not hold well in wash and fade very quickly.... The leg openings have lost their size/shape and stitching is starting to come apart in the crotch area..... My 8 year old was not happy.

Very poor quality for a brand name item..... Very disappointed and certainly will NEVER buy again.

Not recommended on any level! Move along....
on November 23, 2016
I bought two brands in the same size but similar quality and price point. This brand was slightly smaller in the waist. My son fits the dimension but they were just a bit too tight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.