Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2013
I have a VERY picky daughter. She only likes one kind of underwear: Fruit of the Loom bikinis. Unfortunately, she's also very picky about the style and fit. Although these fit the same as her "older" models... they have changed the waist band which is no long smooth elastic, but instead has little clamshell ridges along the top. They irritate her skin and she doesn't like how they show under clothes... so we had to return these. The older style is getting harder to find, too... I'll just keep looking. The thing that irritates me is that the Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs I've been buying my sons for more than a decade have NEVER changed, but for some reason the manufacturers think that girls' underwear needs an upgrade everyone couple of years. STOP!
As far as size goes, my daughter is 14, 5'6", 130lbs, athletic build and the size 14 fits her fine.
on August 29, 2013
Haven't had them long enough to see how they hold up after many washings, but the price was great for so many pairs. And often when I shop in departments stores, find the size/style I like, there may be 1 or 2 pairs left on the shelf but that's all. And I liked this style. For a 7-8-yearold girl, they were neither too "cutesy" or "baby-ish," nor could they be mistaken for Victoria's Secret miniatures.

Thanks for making such a great deal available on line.
on January 27, 2014
The colors are not too loud and the fit is good. I like that the leg elastic is covered helps prevent chafing. The prints are subtle so they don't show through clothes and the colored ones are subtle enough that they can be worn under most things. Not trying to be sexy with leopard prints so suitable for little girls.
on March 14, 2013
If you wear misses / adult sizes 00-2, the size 14 of this model of bikini for girls may fit you nicely and serve well for sleeping (almost unnoticeable, soft, breathable), even the colors are less kitschy than expected :) They do not shrink after washing and ironing on cotton heat level.
on March 16, 2013
My daughter wears Fruit of the Loom knickers. They fit her so well & made of 100% cotton which is much better than the poly-cottons (mixed) ones sold locally. They are more expensive in the Philippines by Ph12/pc. So I save quite a bit by buying at Amazon. My friends are surprised that I even buy knickers at Amazon...But Amazon gives the best deals.
on October 8, 2014
This product is not as pictured. If you have an 8 year old girl you know that they are sometimes particular and the scalloped waist band in the pictures is not what was sent. Straight edged elastic, which she finds less comfortable, was sent. Not worth the cost of the return. We know they do have this kind since she currently has some. Oh well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 7, 2013
Good value, good fit! Usually we don't buy a lot of undergarments online because of the risk of not fitting, being comfortable, or the hassle of needing to return them. These are exactly what they were advertised to be, and fit great. The value is great as well. I would buy them again. :)
on May 26, 2015
Good quality, just as described
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 5, 2014
These are not the best girls bikini I have ever purchased, since the quality is pretty mediocre. But it does the job, it's cotton, it's comfortable and colorful and my girl loves it. She is 8, purchased size 8 and they are slightly big.
on September 15, 2014
Very ugly, not the same pattern that is shown. My daughter refuses to wear them, I don't blame her. They are really quite hideous. We wanted the cute patterns shown.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.