BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2015
Apparently this product page uses a stock photo by the manufacturer as the same photo is on several other Fruit of the Loom boxer pages, so you do not actually know what you'll get as far as fit and style. I ordered these to replace my husband's worn out Joe Boxers, who apparently no longer makes boxers for grown men. These fit very long in the leg and torso and look like "dad boxers", much longer than the stock photo on this page. He is 6'1. The boxers were 100% cotton, a noted concern by other reviewers. They appear well made, and the colors sent were black, purple and garnet, which was fine per my husband. A small may have slightly shorter legs, but we fear the waist will be too tight. We're back on the hunt for loose boxers that fit like the old style Joe Boxer cotton material and that don't look like basketball wear. Too bad, since the material, exposed waistband and button fly were what we wanted in this pair. Amazon could do its customers a favor and change up the photos to at least the packaged item for a better view of the style and fit; something I will ask for today.
on April 14, 2017
In searching for boxer shorts, most reviews were from people who complained that they got stripes, designs on some of the shorts that they would never wear. We do not understand why the companies think it is better for them to choose what design and colors we should buy and not let their customers decided what they want to buy. My husband wanted plain colored boxer shorts and not some with a design on them. This package only showed plain shorts and not patterned shorts. My husband lucked out. He liked the colors which came. He said that these are comfortable. They fit a little loose.
on August 31, 2015
I didn't notice this at the time, because the "headline" specifies "3-Pack", but in fact there are additional selection buttons that differ in quantity, color, and -- oddly -- HIGHER price per boxer. "12-Pack - Assorted" that costs MORE than ordering four of the 3-Packs ($51.99 vs. $46.80); "3-Pack - Grey" that costs MORE just for that color ($17.31 vs. $11.69); "6-Pack - Assorted" that costs MORE than ordering two of the 3-Packs ($30.99 vs. $23.40); and "3-Pack - Navy" (Small only) that costs MORE just for that color ($19.99 vs. $12).

Another thing I didn't notice is that, at least for the "3-Pack - Assorted", the Small, Medium, "Medium 34-46", and X-Large sizes ($12, $12.99, $11.87, and $12.99 respectively) all cost MORE than the Large ($11.69).

Also, the product "headline" says "colors and patterns may vary", and the "3-pack" selection says "Color: Assorted". That's kind of misleading. I ordered 2 packs, and each pack contained 3 of the same color (one had 3 teal, the other had 3 charcoal).

I thought they'd run a little small, but I was wrong; the Large is okay, but Medium would have been better.

Lastly, I wish the legs were 1 or 2 inches shorter, but I guess I'm behind the times as far as "style" goes for underwear.

But they do feel great, and the tag doesn't scratch at all.

So: 1 star for pricing illogic and color misrepresentation; 3 stars for "style"; and 5 stars for feel -- but feel is what's MOST important to me, hence the overall rating of 4 stars.
on July 31, 2012
Just as described in the ad - relaxed fit and button-fly, comfortable, brand-name, worn, wash and dried a few times and no shrink/fade/tears, came in black/blue and grey colors, new-never opened package, was very happy!
on January 9, 2014
Love me some Fruit of the Loom. As a female, my hubby laughs at me for wearing these but they are so comfy and roomy. I wear them as shorts around the house and not as underwear because I'm a laid back kinda gal and hate restriction around my waist and legs when I'm just hanging out.

I don't get out of the house much since I work from home so although these can be found practically in any store I find it easier to order online. Love me some Amazon.com!!
on March 31, 2017
Perfection.
This line of boxers from Fruit of the Loom are just like those Joe Boxers you'd find in K-Mart. Joe Boxers are incredibly hard to find these days though, so this is a perfect alternative. Plus, I rather something more plain than something with crazy pictures that make penis references or are filled with cartoon characters.
on August 8, 2017
While the fit is good, I don't like the button fly. It's not a big deal, but I have purchased other brands that don't have this "feature". I knew they were button-fly, but it isn't a deal breaker. I like the assorted colors (I received a red, grey and blue pair), but someone might not like the colors they get. I also didn't like that they were 90/10 cotton/polyester blend. Again, not a deal breaker, but just be aware. Overall, they are comfortable and feel good.
on September 8, 2017
These are OK. I think the material is just a tad thinner than I would prefer and the fabric is slightly scratchy rather than perfectly soft and smooth right out of the package. I am sure after a few washings they will be softer and just fine.
on April 12, 2013
I've had about 6 pairs of these in my rotation for probably somewhere around 8 years, thus the need to replace them. I wear a size 34 waist for pants, but usually wear at least a Large in underwear/gym shorts/etc. I purchased the large size for these and they are quite comfortable, however the waist is a bit looser than in previous Fruit of the Loom boxers that I have purchased. However, it's not so loose that I can't wear them, and isn't that the point of boxers anyway? To be loose? These will work fine.

TL;DR They fit as expected, but are a bit on the loose side.
on May 22, 2014
I've been wearing the same 6 pairs of Hanes loose-fit boxers for a long time now and they're finally getting pretty tattered. I can't find the same thing in Hanes anymore, or maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but I came across these on AMZ and decided to try them. I first ordered size Large, a mistake. I wear a 32" waist in Levi's jeans so I should have known better, even though I normally get large in regular briefs. So the large are too big but I could tell they're what I wanted, so I kept them (OK for hanging out at home) and then ordered size Medium. They fit perfectly. I love the loose leg design (and I have pretty athletic thighs). Very comfortable and good colors - blue, khaki green and gray. Only thing is why do grays always have 10% polyester? That seems to be the case in all clothing products, not just these. Anyway, I like these very much, mid to low rise around waist, very comfy, good build quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.