Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 833 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 918 reviews
on October 9, 2015
on February 19, 2016
Finding good socks is difficult, at-least for our family. Most pairs are just too thin and they get holes easily, but these were just perfect. Fruit of the loom is a classic, well known and trusted name that I have used for t-shirts and underwear before.... But these were the first socks of this brand that I had purchased.

The tip on the toes and heal have different colors which is neat AND works great if you have multiple kiddos and you're wanting them to know who's socks belong to who. haha. They feel really nice, and still stand up after a couple of washing. I am used to the elastic drooping after a wash or two.
on March 27, 2015
These feel amazing! I hate socks, I avoid them as often as I can. But, of course, my son wears them. These make me rethink my sock hatred! My son is five and wears a size 11 and we went with the medium size. They fit perfectly. Not at all tight and they don't slid down his leg or leave marks from being too tight. They have a nice amount of stretch that I think they would fit the give range properly. These are so so so very soft and thick but good for all seasons. Great price and value. I am sold for good on these fruit of the looms!
UPDATE TO EDIT: I just realized the problem I had with these socks! It turns out they were mispackaged and half were one size as labeled and half were smaller. This makes me understand that it was a simple manufacturing error and not a sizing error. I'm going to add one star back, seeing as it's likely not to happen again.

I still don't like the piling on these but they are very soft.

-------------

I have a boy who wears a size 1 shoe. Since these said 9 to 2.5, I figured they should fit. Maybe I'm reading the size wrong (I was assuming the description is shoe size). But in any case, these are too small. Right now his heel is in the grey heel section, and given his growth spurts, they feel too small already.

The quality is nice and soft but after he wore them one day, the piling was pretty noticeable. The bottoms were complete fuzz balls. So ? I'm not sure the quality lives up to the same style I bought at Target when school started. Will not purchase again.
on May 31, 2017
My child says that these socks are perfect and he loves them. He wears a boy's size 2 shoe and these socks fit almost snugly. They are stretchy material though, so I'm sure they will fit as he grows. My son says they are very soft and comfortable. I don't think they are the most absorbent sock since they are mostly polyester, so I wouldn't use them for applications where you will have a lot of sweat. They are a good everyday option though. We ordered another package :)
on October 28, 2013
My 8 year old wears a size 1 shoe. I bought the socks size 9 - 2 1/2 and they fit great. The thickness is perfect - not too thick, not too thin - they look like they will last (but only time will tell!) My son likes them too because they go up on the shin a little for the colder months. I'm going to buy the ankle socks next.
on September 14, 2015
Great quality at a great price. Delivered on time and a very usable product for the money. Was impressed for the price. Would buy again. Better than I expected, my tweenage sons and I both wear these and they seem to be holding up well.
on December 4, 2015
I was a bit surprised that they are not all solid black. It's not a big deal to me. 4 pairs have colored toe and heel area. They feel a bit tight on the leg but will probably stretch. I thought the price was great!!
on February 20, 2016
Great Socks for Boys. I bought these socks for my 8 year old and they fit very well. He is a size 6 in big boys and these socks were a perfect fit. I like that the socks are thick so that they can keep his feet warm for the winter. The toe areas have colors that will make it easier to identify and keep the matching socks together. I tried a pair and they are very nice. I will be buying these again whenever he needs more.
on February 19, 2017
I was so disappointed in these socks!!! Within 1 washing they are pulling and look as old as socks my son has been wearing for 1+ years. Socks are pretty expensive, so I thought I was going to be good to go for a while after buying these. Very bummed. I used to love fruit of the loom... I don't know if they are dropping off with their quality, or just the socks in particular?
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.