|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.53 - $68.87 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Five-pack of label-free tees featuring crew necks and short sleeves
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Fruit of the Loom 5 Pack Crew Neck T-Shirts 5P2727 is an essential part of any man's wardrobe. Fruit of the Loom's 5 Pack Crew Neck T-Shirts 5P2727 is everything you want in a t-shirt, and Fruit of the Loom went the extra mile for comfort by making these 100% Cotton crewnecks tagless. Perfect! For Big Man size options, please see the Fruit Of The Loom 5 Pack Crew Neck Big Man T-Shirts 5P2790.
Five pack white Crew Neck Tee Shirts, 100% naturally soft cotton, generous length, label free
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 5.8 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.39 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000P50YLK
- Item model number: 5P27Crew
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 20, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't know when it started, but I have been doing it for at least 30 years. I go through a lot of these tees and I like the Fruit of the Loom version in 3X better than the Hanes version...I don't even know why but I do. Maybe I remember the commercials as a kid with dudes dressed up as fruit and now Hanes just has Michael Jordan ripping tags off shirts.
These are tagless, I think all undershirts are now not matter the brand. I wear one every day, wash them in cold water with oxi clean and use the dryer to completely dry them. Yes the dryer shrinks them but not a whole lot. If i was washing them in hot/warm and dryer I think they would shrink more. Now because I use cold and oxi-clean and not hot...I think they don't stay white as long as they could. I wear them for about 4 months and buy 10 more and use the old ones as cleaning rags.
TL;DR: Feel changes drastically after a couple washes, shrink and no longer soft. Would not buy again.
1. Very good price. These are half the price (per shirt) relative to the Hanes undershirts.
2. No tag.
3. Long enough to tuck in and stay tucked.
4. Fit is too big, although not as ridiculously oversized as the Hanes undershirts. I normally wear "Medium" t-shirts and I bought "Small", because these are undershirts. These are almost as big as most "Medium" t-shirts, for instance American Apparel t-shirts.
5. Very thin material, not much insulating value.
I will look for a thicker material shirt, and I will buy "extra small" next time.
Hopefully it shrinks in the wash.....