Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on August 29, 2012
I bought this in a size 8 for my son who is going up from a size 7. These shirts are smaller than the size 7's that he has outgrown. They look like they could be a size 5 or 6. Also the way it comes packaged is in a 3 pack like underwear does. The problem with this is the tape they used to hold it rolled up must be cheap because all the glue came off the tape and stuck to the 3 shirts. It did not come off in the wash either. Also the already small shirts shrunk in the laundry the first time I washed them. Needless to say my son is quite disappointed. Bottom line....these run VERY small...I'm not super impressed with the quality, but they are a great price.If you order these, do yourself a favor and order them at least 1 or 2 sizes larger than you normally would.
on May 20, 2013
After reading reviews, I bought these two sizes larger since my little guy is wearing a 4 in shirts currently. Wow. They so did not shrink like everyone has complained about, and they have been washed four times now. I was expecting a dramatic shrinkage; they shrunk a little but not THAT much! If they arent destroyed by food stains, they are going to last quite awhile! LOL! Of course they were taped, just like fruit of the loom packs of underwear (which I'm not the only one to point out, they technically ARE). It took a few minutes of rubbing my finger over the sticky spots to roll off the tape goo...not a big deal. Again, their underwear is the same way! They are just as thick as any average tshirt out there...I would have gone to Target to pick these up for what they retail (8.95) but the closest one is almost an hour away. It was great to see my son's face light up and run around happily with his new Avenger shirts...where else will you get three so cheap? It is too bad it's so hard to find shirts with all of the Avengers from the movie. My almost three year old was sad there was no Hulk, Hawkeye, or "Bwak Widowww!"
on November 30, 2012
I wish I had read these reviews before I bought these cheap, smelly, horrible shirts!! I ordered these for one of my grand children for Christmas ,but they won't be opening a package containing these. I realize they are really cheap at 3 for $10.00...but, when it said Fruit of the Loom, I figured I was getting a great bargain. PLEASE, don't any of you think the same! When I opened the box, I didn't even know what the heck they were. Like others have stated in these reviews: They are packed in 4"x5" cellophane bag, rolled so tightly it is amazing (I will have to iron them if I do keep them), some sticky tape is wrapped around the rolls and when you try to take them off, it leaves a sticky residue (I tried using masking tape to pull it off but ...forget that, it is NOT going to come off, they also smell so badly I gagged when I held one to my nose! They are made in El Salvador. I am so sick of manufactures that out source their products. I would be willing to pay more money if some would return jobs to the USA. Anyway...BUYER BEWARE!!! I had to "rate" these so I had to click on 1 star. They don't have a minus star system....too bad!
on March 20, 2013
My son is in love with the avengers.. Mainly Captain America and The Hulk. The Hulk isn't featured in these tees but captain America, Thor, and Iron man is. They do run small- my son is normally in a 3T-4T Walmart t-shirt and I purchased a size 6. The size fits perfectly with a little room for shrinkage. The red shirt I washed by hand for the first time and a lot of the red dye showed up in excess water. I will be washing it alone to see if it fades, but they other two- a grey shirt and a white shirt- had no issues being washed with other clothes. Also, they are pretty thin, but fruit of the loom is known for its "under shirts"- but this will be a great thing for the summer time weather. The gunky residue the tape leaves came off easy- I rubbed it off before washing it. Took a bit of elbow grease but rubbed neatly into a glue ball. Overall, they were $3 each and my son loves them. That's not a bad price and they put a smile on my sons face!
on December 15, 2012
These are well make and are hard to find locally. Again, Amazon is great for those items like superhero clothes that usually are sold out locally or too expensive. I was able to get these at a good price on Amazon.

Material feels like the FTL heavy height cotton shirt not like the undershirts that are sold in 5 packs at wally world and target.
The sized are true. The colors are what you see here.
on February 10, 2013
These do run small (because they are technically undershirts), but I read the reviews and bought a larger size. Very pleased. My son wears a size 3 and I bought the size 6, so after a couple washes they fit fine, a little big but he can wear them this year and probably next. They are tagless, which is a great bonus comfort for my little guy. They may seem thin at first, but after a couple washes they shrink up and are nice quality thickness to wear as regular outerwear T-shirts. I received all 3 different designs, although some reviews said others got doubles instead. Mine came perfect with complete variety. I bought all 4 packages of characters and all 4 orders arrived perfectly. Very pleased with quality and price. Great buy and super bargain if you buy a bigger size that they have a little room to grow into. Highly recommend. (The tape goo from rolls does stick on them, but big deal, you can get it off with minor effort.)
on May 22, 2013
The price is right for a thin summery t-shirt in triplicate, but the shirts are VERY SMALL. My little guy usually wears XS/4 at 37 pounds and most toddler/little kid brands' size 5/6 are way too big on him. **The sizing chart on the back would have placed his sizing in a 4 according to weight. Knowing these run small and will likely shrink (100% cotton), I ordered size 8 and wish I had ordered the next size up! They will be fine just to play around in as he grows during the summer, and possibly wear before/after swimming, but they look like an XS/4, and had I seen them in a store I would have definitely gotten the next size up (if I could have gotten myself to buy my smaller 5-year-old a size 10)! These will fit him cutely right now, but I am not going to dry them so that he can at least wear them once before they shrink. Maybe they will just be night shirts.
on April 21, 2013
the shirts arrived quickly and looked very nice. but when I removed them from the packaging like other reviews stated the tape on them left the glue on the shirts which would potentially ruin the shirts if washed and worn with it on there. I used goo gone and made sure all the glue was off before washing them. after washing them they were noticeably smaller than the already seemingly small fit they arrived in. I bought these for my three year old son and I bought the 4t size due to seeing previous buyers say they run small. very true. my son is 40in tall and only 28lbs so its not that hes a big 3yr old he is small in fact. the shirts will fit for now but the image seems to be fading after one wash so we will see how they hold up. all in all we love the shirts just order up a size of two even and be sure to remove all the glue first!
on December 29, 2012
very goodvery good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very goodI love this powder!! I agree it smells heavenly, a subtle floral without being overbearing. Baby Bee (I love the name, it's so cute) goes with any fragrance I want to wear or is just delightful all by itself. It's nicely absorbant and because it doesn't have talc it doesn't get all over your clothes. I use it all day when I want to feel a little lift because it just smells so good. It's nice to use at bedtime, too. Although I don't have a baby, I can't imagine a nicer powder to use on a little one. I think a basket of Baby Bee things would be the loveliest baby shower gift. I also like that it comes in a shaker container so I can take it with me as well as put it in a powder jar. The best puff to use is the big fluffy lambswool puff made by Caswell Massey that I got on Amazon.
on April 21, 2013
I read the reviews ahead of time and made sure to order 2 sizes larger than my son actually is and these fit great! It really is a great value for these superhero shirts. My son is obsessed with all things Marvel/Avenger/Hero right now and that is a big money market!

The reviewers are also very correct about the tape that holds these shirts together. It takes a little bit of time and elbow grease, but if you're careful and give a little fingernail scratch on any residue, the glue comes off and its completely gone once you put them through the wash.

So remember that they run VERY small and the tape glue is a pain, but if you're prepared for that, as I said, its a great value for three shirts! My kid loves them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.