Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 402 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 432 reviews
on September 28, 2011
Our daughter is 3 years old and she is constantly picking at her underwear saying that "they are freaking her out". My wife and I have tried just about every brand of underwear offered and these seemed to do the trick.
on March 10, 2014
They run small and are not very soft until you run them through the washer with some softener.
My daughter was just getting into a 6 and we bought a size 8 and they fit perfectly. It was 8 months ago, they've held up great. Will buy these again.
on June 18, 2012
Bought these for our 3 year old who has issues with ride up with other cuts of underwear. These boy shorts are cut like boy shorts should be cut, full coverage with no cheeks hanging out.

The only downside is amazon's pricing. We paid $16 from amazon for this 8 pack and then saw the same exact pack at Target for only $7.99 regular price.
on June 24, 2015
Shrink shrink shrink
on September 15, 2014
My girls love the comfort of boy shorts.
on March 18, 2017
not very good material
on October 24, 2011
I love these panties. They don't ride up so my granddaughters don't look like they are scratching or picking at their booties. They also don't bunch up and roll over the top of their jeans. I really like the way they fit. My granddaughters do to. Thank you Anazon.com.
on May 13, 2012
Finding a "full shorts" version of girls undies is very difficult. They are all mostly "hipsters" and not comfortably cut, or appropriate for an 8 year old. After searching for a year, I found these. Ordered one package, and my daughter loved them. I have subsequently ordered them in every size available. They are very cute, and she says comfy. I think they may run a bit on the small side, so if you are unsure of a size, go up. My 8 year old is wearing size 6 in other panties, which are getting tight, and the 8s in these just fit, but may not for long.
on April 23, 2012
Okay, I've been buying these for about a year now for both of my girls and I have to say, this so takes care of them digging at their rear ends like little miners digging for gold. And these undies don't make red marks on their legs and my girls swear they are the most comfy drawers ever worn! Thanks Amazon!
on March 18, 2012
I was looking for boyshort underwear for my 3 year old. This seemed like a perfect product. Unfortunately after first wash the waistband streached to the point of resembling a decorative ruffle more than functioning waistband.
Too bad.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.