|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 95% cotton
- 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Actual Colors & prints May Vary
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit
- Full seat coverage & heat transfer label
- Comfortable, label free, elastic waistband
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fruit of the Loom Boyshort, 8 pk-Multicolor Colors may vary. Let us pick for you.
Full, girl-appropriate coverage
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YZ82VG
- Item model number: 812836Littlegirls
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only downside is amazon's pricing. We paid $16 from amazon for this 8 pack and then saw the same exact pack at Target for only $7.99 regular price.
The cotton is the same somewhat rough texture I see other FOTL products have. I put them on my other daughter who wears size 4, and they first fit just right, but loose up quickly when wearing and don't stay elastic. Since I washed them, I won't return and try on my younger daughter in a few months again. I thought the colors/patterns and cut would be fun, but I am not impressed and don't recommend them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The underwear are cute and function as they should. I prefer Hanes over FOTL though, just for the simple fact that the material is softer and a little more stretchyPublished 6 days ago by stacy klemann
Love this product. Very comfortable. My daughter is very pleased with it.Published 13 days ago by Giselle Reyes Ramirez
I initially ordered princess panties for my 2 year old granddaughter when she was first potty training. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Teri Looper
I do not know how they fit. This is why I am giving it 4 stars. They are for Christmas for boxes for girls in Honduras. They were a great price. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Cindy Maans
these are nice and soft, but run very small. My girls where 6/7 pants and jeans and these were a size 8, but barely fit. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Lj Livingston