Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 388 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 405 reviews
on September 1, 2012
Not only do the individual briefs in the pack differ from each other in size, but the individual briefs are not tailored properly. For example, on one of the briefs the waist band is wider on the right side than on the left; on another one the leg hole larger than the other. Don't buy.
on July 7, 2017
I really do like this underwear. It is a difficult style to find now especially in a size that fits comfortably. These fit fine. Full coverage in the rear and adequate space up front. I have seen comments about uncomfortable seams; I have not seen any, all seams are where they should be and do not cause issue. Overall comfort is key with these; during the day I hardly know that I am wearing them. They just fit and support where necessary. I've been wearing this FOL product for a few years now. Used to be able to find them at KMart when you could find a KMart store. Now online is about the only option. Now, over the years I have run across a pack or two where a pair or two were not sized quite right but, this most recent pack is fine. Also, over the years, I did run across a pair or two that have developed a pin hole. Not a big issue, few minutes with a needle and thread and you are good as new. I will tolerate a pair once in a great while with an issue as long as FOL keeps offering these.
One thing that would improve the buying experience would be to know what colors are shipping. Seems as though that is a common comment. I received a pack with a maroon, steel grey/blue, navy blue, medium blue and red. All fine colors.
Having purchased LARGE for Richard in black and gray (he's a 36" waist) and being pleased with the quality and comfort, we then proceeded to purchase MEDIUM for our 14 year old son. Once again he (and us) were pleased with the fit and comfort of these bikini briefs. LOVE the fact that there are different color options. We purchased the multi-color pack for our son which contains colors that are vibrant and fresh looking. With two different lots of colors there can be no mixing up whose is whose!

Bikini briefs can be hard to find in local stores so thrilled to find these on Amazon. These briefs provide GREAT SUPPORT for guys who care. We purchased both sets at the full prevailing price. We were not required to write a review but chose to do so. Thanks, Richard and Liz
on April 7, 2015
I'm a 34 waist for pants. Ordered the 36-38, and they were a little snug brand new, so would have been much too tight after washing.

So I'd order up two sizes above your normal waist size for pants.

Other problem was that they do not have a double layer of fabric in front - just single layer all around. Not acceptable for me.

Aside from that I liked the cut and fit.

Returned my order and am going to try something else.
on August 7, 2017
The colors are a bit darker than what was advertised in the picture. But they are comfy and the girlfriend likes them a lot. I use them mostly for sleepwear as the front doesn't have doubled-up fabric like most standard briefs/boxer briefs. All in all a solid 4/5
on September 10, 2014
It seems this style of brief is falling out of fashion, so they are harder and harder to find. So I gave these a try. Like every product of this time in small, medium and large, the medium is 32-34 while the large is 36-38. Sadly, for me, I am size 35. That means I can buy medium, and have it be a bit small, or large, and have it be a bit large. I opted for the slightly larger size and slightly smaller is not comfortable. So, these are a tad larger than I wanted (but not problematic), but they fit as expected.

I bought two packages of these, and the image only suggests color: Package 1 had 3 gray and 2 black, while package 2 had 3 back and 2 gray. You will not know which you will get.

All that said, they seem well made, the fabric is soft and comfortable, and they look like they should wear well.
on March 9, 2016
Bought these for my husband for Christmas. The quality of this underwear is true to fruit of the loom quality and my husband likes the style and material. Unfortunately, I cannot wear them. I received the package with two different sizes listed... the size of the actual underwear was smaller than the size listed on the outside of the package. It was just an honest mixup but I was disappointed because I did not realize it until my husband was opening his presents. I contacted Amazon and they reimbursed my money and told me to keep the package. So I was happy it was that easy to get a refund. Took all of two minutes and I was able to give these to another family member instead. Worked out great!
on March 6, 2017
I wish the elastic band was wide like the old ones were. These bands are very thin. Not great quality construction overall. I won't buy any more of these.
on November 24, 2014
XL is supposedly a 38-40" waist size? I am a 36" waist, and I'm not a small guy, but not fat by anyone's standard, and yet these are still a bit too small. Would be perfect if sized appropriately. Not surprising though, because this happens more often than not with underwear sizing, and XXL is either impossible to find or are way too big. I guess if you have no butt to speak of, they would fit fine. Underwear is a very personal thing but I wish the sizing was more precise, like most men's jeans. The waistband and material are very comfortable and the shape is perfect for those who don't like boxers riding the thigh and heating you up.
on April 3, 2016
I ordered these as an experiment and went in with low expectations. I've worn the Jockey Elance briefs for years and thought they were the only ones I'd ever be happy with. Trouble with them is the price. I wanted a less expensive alternative. So I ordered these and hoped I'd be able to live with lower quality.
However, I was pleasantly surprised. I actually like these better. They are more substantial and will, without a doubt, outlast the Elance. They fit as expected, look every bit as good and are less expensive than the Jockey.
I recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.