|Fits as expected||
Fruit of the Loom Men's Boxer Briefs (Pack of 4)
|Price:||$12.99 - $21.46|
- 100% Polyester
- Blues 100% Cotton and Grey 90% Cotton 10% Polyester
- Superior fit
- 4 pack includes 1 dungaree, 1 playa blue, 1 slate blue, and 1 grey boxer brief
- Plush-backed waistband
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fruit of the Loom's Boxer Brief features a superior fit for all day comfort.
Boxer Brief - the support of a brief with the comfort of a boxer
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000P55XYS
- Item model number: 4PBLEL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I suggest, however, that you look for these at a major cheapo dept. store. I got a 5-pack ('5!--for the price of 4!') for under $6.00 at a certain store that is not Walmart and features a dog with a bull's eye eye. FOr that kinda money you can splurge and get not one, but TWO for every day of the week. Someone will thank you for it.
One problem though - they don't play well with tight jeans. The skivvie legs roll up when you pull the jeans on and you end up trying to tuck them back down again.
However, these stretch out by end of the day. Also, they don't breathe as well as some, and they build up heat/humidity.
I think if these were 8% rubbery material like spandex, lycra, etc... then they would be amazingly awesome. That would keep them from stretching out by day's end, and would help them breathe and wick by being more snug fitting.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought a pack of four an so far so good. These boxers feel comfortable an looks great. Have to wait and see how long they lastPublished 13 months ago by Andre