Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit of the Loom Men's Pocket Crew Neck T-Shirt (Pack of 4)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on October 13, 2014
Amazon sent me an email asking me to review these, probably because I keep buying them.
I'm not very good at reviewing stuff, but, well...These are very good T-shirts.

I mean, if you like T-shirts...
Then these are very good T-shirts.

(How come no one says my reviews are helpful? It's T-shirts, or boxer shorts...It's not like you're seeking advice on purchasing a pet badger or something. What do you want from me?)
1515 comments| 426 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2013
If you're long-bodied like I am, save your money and buy something for tall men. I'm NOT that tall - only 6 feet. But my inseam is only 30" so I have a long torso--these are NOT for anyone with a long torso. You end up looking like comic book guy on "The Simpsons."
99 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2013
Great colors, my pot belly doesn't look to big and the material is nice and light so you can't get too hot (important if you are big-boned like me).
22 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2015
This was the second of two purchases of assorted colored T-shirts by Fruit of the Loom that I've ordered within a month. This four-pack has terrible colors. This order came with a dull blue, a gray, and two of the same dull green shirts. The first four pack included a bright red and a bright blue tee shirt. I was not happy when I saw the lousy assortment that arrived in this package. The shirts seem hot and do not "breathe" as well as I would expect from 100% cotton. They did arrive within the time stated.
review image
on August 4, 2013
This is a ditto comment to a similar T-shirt.

The material in his batch of T-shirts are thinner than I expected. But for bumming around, it's light, thin, cool. I ordered the "Large" size which, after washing seemed to have stretched giving the appearance of a limp, baggy shirt. In particular, the collar "sags". Sort of like a baby grabbed my collar and pulled it out of shape. So, I don't know, after the wash, I have a T-shirt that looks saggy.

The colors are nice though. A bit subdued, which I like, blends in well in your surroundings but not a crisp, well-fitting T-shirt.

Maybe if my body was larger, it would have fit better, but I think the sagging collar would still be there.
This is a good T-shirt to wear about the house, when you feel like bumming around.
on July 1, 2015
These are always great little shirts to have around. They are lightweight and can get covered in paint and be cheap enough to toss away when you have worn them out. I really didn't notice the fine print in the advertisement saving that "Specific colors and prints will vary by package" as I would have rather had the earth tones that was listed instead of Turquoise and a variety of colors that I really don't like. Keep that in mind. You might get colors you either like or hate. Personally I don't like surprises but I could have bought them at the big box store its not like they don't sell them there but these will suffice. I might get use to Turquoise at least there was no pink shirts. Pastels are not my thing.
on March 13, 2014
just disappointed that i didnt received the colors that are on the website too many grey was looking for the blue color
on August 12, 2013
These shirts are the thinner, softer variety, which makes them very comfortable. (I'm a woman who borrows her husband's t-shirts from time to time.) The shirts came with NO little tears or holes (unlike the black and gray 4pk of no-pocket crews we bought, which I reviewed elsewhere on amazon.com), and at a great price. If they ever come out with more vibrant colors I'll buy a package (or two?) just for me!
These are attractive and inexpensive. They are not heavy-duty by any means, but are one hundred percent cotton, so are comfortable.

The piping around the neck, sleeves and waist is narrow, and the fabric itself is super thin, so the low price does reflect some corner cutting. However, for doing yard work or casual dress these are perfect.

I love the stamp on the back of the neck in lieu of a tag because tags irritate my skin, and the easy care. I wash mine using a cold water cycle and they have not faded. They will slightly shrink, so if your size is borderline to the next larger size, purchase the larger one.

Pockets on these are pretty useless though since they are not only made from the same thin material and stretch, but the stitching does not seem like it would hold out. It's not a deal breaker for me because I didn't notice them when I purchased this pack, so was not expecting pockets. If you do use pockets you will probably be disappointed.

Bottom line: these are inexpensive and comfortable T-shirts. If you like thicker, sturdier T's you probably would be better off looking elsewhere. If you want something casual these are a bargain.
on December 2, 2015
The shirts are not at all what they show on the picture. The ones I received are teal, light green, blue, and olive green shirts. Really disappointed. The shirts are really long as well.
review image review image