Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 20, 2014
The gray fit, even after several washings. All the others shrunk... a lot. They are now about a medium, and I bought XL.

I have XXL on the way (returned the ones I ordered), and I will test how much they shrink. I'll amend my review accordingly.

Update:
The XXL arrived and I had the same problem.
on June 11, 2013
I happen to like my tees oversized, longer in length, with slightly longer sleeves. These fit the bill! The women's tee's these days have cap sleeves, and don't cover your tush! The price is right on these, but I would suggest to avoid shrinkage, don't put them in the dryer. I usually just lay them on top of the dryer, and the air dry wrinkle free. Would like to see more colors available in this 4 pack offer.
on April 11, 2015
colors are just as advertised and fitment is pretty good....tees are very light weight and thin which was fine for me since i'll be using these for gym
on January 26, 2015
Bought these tshirts for husband for wearing at home. These fit just perfect. They are not too think or too thin just perfect and looks great too! For the price it's so much worth it.
on June 17, 2015
They fit as expected out of package but expect them to shrink one to two sizes after washing them. They make for great toss away shirts, or shirts you don't mind getting dirty, stained, or ripped. They are comfortable and fit well if you remember they shrink. I will order them again if I need more toss away shirts.
on June 26, 2014
Something about the cut of this shirt feels off. Binds in strange places. Just off. Buy with caution, or open carefully in case you want to return.
on July 21, 2016
Really cheap quality and the necklines are really loose. The feel is rough and it's supposed to be eversoft. Would not purchase again.
on March 8, 2016
The worst quality ever...
on April 21, 2015
Random Colors Good Products, soft and fits well.
on April 20, 2015
I ordered XL & after 1 wash they came back a Small. I gave them to my 13 year old grandson.
Lon in Willow Alaska
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.