Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on March 17, 2017
Great shirts. I purchased these because 3 of the 8 Hanes pocket tees I got for Christmas developed small holes in the stomach area after the first washing. (I wash them before I wear them.) Then, after a couple more washings, I have holes in 3 more. I have had the Fruit of the Loom shirts for several weeks now and they have been worn and washed many times and are holding up well. No holes. I will buy again.
on December 13, 2014
Lighter weight than I thought. Each shirt weights 155 grams (5.5 oz), I compared to a Champion and Old Navy t-shirt I have that are about 1 year old (probably lighter than when I bought them as they have been through multiple washer/dryer cycles) and both were 185 grams (6.5 oz)
For the price though $10.99 and free shipping I can't complain too much.
I received black, grey, red and royal blue.
on February 2, 2015
Was kinda disappointed because I didnt get the colours that was advertise
review image
on April 11, 2017
These are great, they will shrink like any cotton t shirt so be aware of that, I ordered XL for my husband and washed them before he wore them, the fit was perfect.
on August 23, 2016
They're decent, inexpensive, pocket t-shirts. They run a bit smaller than I'm used to, so I'd order a size up if I were you. Compared to Dickies and Carhardt, these are tighter around the midsection.
on April 25, 2016
Get 1 size up or 2 sizes up, unless you want a skin-tight shirt....non see-thru, all dark colors not as pictured, fairly thin 100% cotton/fits okay for a man/not too short or too long/looks reasonably good to wear in public. Come rolled up in heat sealed, airtight package. Well-enough constructed, hangs well at bottom. made in El Salvador
on March 29, 2017
I like them for super casual. I wouldn't wear these out and about or at parties.
on March 19, 2017
I had a hard time with getting a no Assorted Colours
on March 11, 2017
They fit really well
on June 11, 2014
Too many people have erroneously deducted stars based on their interpretation of only half the facts. PLEASE take note that it does in fact say "Specific colors and prints may vary from the ones pictured on site". People are then shocked and disappointed when they do in fact get colors differing from the picture. I ordered this and two days later it was shipped and two days later I should receive it. I will then edit my review. I've been buying fruit of the loom T's for years now and the XL has also fit as expected BUT the neck does have a tendency to bacon. To be continued...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.