Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on October 7, 2014
Every couple of years I pick up a dozen black T's for everyday use. I generally get Fruit of the Loom T's at Walmart for around $7 each. As it is difficult to walk in and find a dozen all at once, I decided to give these Fruit of the Loom "Best" T's a try despite them costing nearly $10 each. Normally I order XXL because after a few wash cycles they shrink to the perfect fit. I was immediately disappointed as I like T's made with the heavier material, and these "Best" shirts are thinner than the normal ones I get at Walmart. I was also disappointed with the fit as "Best" XXLs fit new the way the Walmart one's do after several wash cycles. I prefer a loose fitting T and if these shrink at all they will be rather tight. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I suppose.

I ultimately wound up getting a dozen Dickies brand T's at Walmart for the same price.
on August 3, 2013
I ordered 3 of these shirts (white, Large) a while back and have been very happy with them. A size Large is still a size Large after a few wash cycles. Even though it has the traditional label, rather than the silkscreened label that is popular in advertising circles these days, I find that the labels stay flat and don't pop up. The collar and sleeves do not stretch over time. (For the record, I wash in cold water, and dry at nominal heat.) I decided I needed some more of these shirts for every day casual life, and since I see no reason to fix what ain't broke, I just ordered 4 more. They are very nice shirts for the money. I'll probably order more in time, too!
on March 6, 2012
I work in button down collared uniform shirts with these as undershirts. My highest priority was that these didn't ride up over time even after repeated bending, stretching, crouching, etc. After a few months of wear they've been great and performed well.

My only very minor complaint is that these are NOT tag-less shirts. I wasn't aware Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Jerzees, and other companies still even used tags in generic t-shirts so I didn't bother to look or research these. These do have them though, and if that is a deal breaker for anyone I'd still say give these a try. The tags are still soft and flexible so far after several months of wear and washing.
on May 18, 2014
Very nice fit, comfortable however, would be better if tagless. Delivered in good condition. Packaging was appropriate. Would be more prone to recommend more highly if tagless.
on December 21, 2014
He really likes t-shirts with a pocket and he likes these. They fit him well.
on February 12, 2015
The ad said "adult" 50/50 but I received a youth medium. This was the first time I ordered clothing from Amazon so I did not know to make sure the ad was correct. Other than the size, the shirt looked great. I gave it to my neighbors 8 year old and I will order an adult size and make sure it is an adult size.
on May 17, 2015
i am not a child, nor do i have one, but these shirts make for great cheap crop tops. needles to say, a youth xs is gonna be a lil tight, but otherwise fits like a regular crop top. ive bought this like three times totally recommend this 4 anyone petit enough 2 fit in toddler clothes.
on June 2, 2014
Good quality, well made, comfortable shirt! My only issue was that Ash color in large, thinking it would shrink, since it says "Ash is 98% Cotton; 5% Polyester", but it came as 50-50%. So, it ended up larger than I wanted. However, contacting the seller was incredibly easy and they replaced the shirt with a Medium at no cost. So I'm happy!
on June 29, 2014
A decent tee-shirt for a little bit of money and free shipping to boot. I usually buy 100% cotton shirts. I took a chance and went with the 50-50 cotton/polyester blend. After a couple washes it seems to be holding its shape and feel. It doesn't feel as cheap as I thought it would and it's just the right weight for warm summer weather.
on June 23, 2014
Not many complaints here. Although It would have been nice if it were thicker, but its still a nice tshirt. The shirt fits as expected and the color really pops, even after a couple of washes. I would definitely buy again as well as recommend.

It's a great color, and a great shirt to wear around the house. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.