Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit Of The Loom Boys 2-7 Spiderman Movie 4, Boxer Brief, Assorted, 4(Pack of 3)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on July 15, 2012
These are my 3 1/2 year old grandsons new favorite boxers. They aren't bulky like the loose fitting size 6 regular boxers that do not come in a size 4 that he needs. He liked them so well that we had to order another set so we could wash the others and he would change them! The third pair grandma is keeping for a spare at her house. We will now have 6 pairs instead of 3!
VINE VOICEon December 26, 2012
Our 3+ year old son began to complain that his briefs didn't fit comfortably. I wasn't even sure boxer briefs were made for preschoolers, so I was thrilled to find these. It's a plus that they are Spider Man, because I think he would have been sad to go to plain undies after having super heroes briefs for so long. All said, he said they were more comfortable immediately, so he now wears only these. I'm glad we found them, and will continue getting boxer briefs for him.
on January 9, 2013
These boxers are cute and comfy! My son enjoys wearing them, and showing them off! I would buy them again.
on December 5, 2013
Great quality - good color, good stitching. My son loves these - he hates both boxers and briefs and these are perfect! The leg cuffs keep them from riding up his legs which is exactly the problem we were hoping to solve. My only complaint is that my son is a very slim boy who just turned 6 and these are almost too small already :( They won't last him more than 6 months the way he's growing. But I'm still going to be buying him more in the future - these are fantastic for young kids! Only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is the somewhat small fit, otherwise they're fantastic.
on October 6, 2012
My skinny 5 year-old fits into them comfortably with room to grow. We were looking for something that doesn't get bunchy on him and these are great.
on August 2, 2013
These boxers are really nice, My son loves them and the spiderman character makes my life much easier when I have to dress him.
Fabric quality is great and so far they are resisting lots of visits to the washing machine. No color changes and still fits OK, even when my kid just left the diapers and from time to time, he suffers some "accident". Beside this, most of the time, the boxer is the only thing he's wearing, so I can say, they are heavy dutty
The price is excellent too, already buying more.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2014
These undies fit good ans are comfy but I was bummed to not have received the same prints as the picture. I feel like if the 3 prints are pictured then thing is what we should get. They are all too similar now. I won't return them as it's not worth the trouble but I wouldn't purchase again.
on November 10, 2013
My three year old grandson loves everything Spider-Man :-) In my effort to potty train him I purchased these underwear ...he loves them and so do I :-) they fit like big boy boxer briefs and helped with the process:-) I plan to purchase more!
on May 28, 2013
These are cute. My son loves Spider-Man. However, one of the underwear ripped at the seam all the way up the leg. The other two are going strong. I think they are a little more cheaply made than previous boxer/brief underwear I've bought him. I also think they are a little more saggy once worn.
on March 16, 2013
My 5 yr old loves these. They wash up nice, they don't stretch out and fall apart like some other brands. I love that they aren't annoyingly designed. They have a more sophisticated look and they go down a little lower on the leg for comfort. Comfort waste band is really nice.