Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fruit Of The Loom Little Boys' 6 Pack Low Cut Socks
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 20, 2014
We usually exhaustively research baby socks, perhaps because our family pet likes to carry them away if he finds a stray sock, so we like to make sure any socks will stay on our son's feet. This time, however, we bought these on a whim and couldn't be more happy with this purchase. Here's why:

(1) The socks pretty much stay on! That's always the million dollar question with baby socks. We've lost an average of two socks per week, which we consider much better than the typical baby sock (which, for us, averages a lost sock every ten minutes or so).

(2) The band around the ankle isn't too restrictive. We've found so many baby socks that cut off circulation around the ankle, leaving marks on our son's ankles. This isn't the case with these socks. The tradeoff is that, as mentioned, we have lost an average of two socks per week. We are okay with that tradeoff.

(3) The thickness is perfect--not too thick and not too thin. It's obviously the summertime right now, so we wanted a material that would give him some protection and warmth but not too much.

(4) We also like how low they are on the ankle. With all of the other awkwardness in our lives, at least we don't have to worry about the awkwardness of a farmer's tan on our son's legs.
on June 17, 2014
he needed them.. i bought them.. you delivered them.. he wore them.. I washed them... repeat the last two over an over and here we are... thanks for the laundry!
44 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2015
These socks are not as pictured. The ones I received are all gray on the non-white parts and not red or blue as pictured. I am very disappointed about that. Otherwise they are fine.
They fit my 7 month old (M size) so they may be tight for an 18 mo old. I like that there is a small M inside the band so there's no guessing as to what size they are when mixed in a basket with other socks.
on November 17, 2013
I really did like these socks for my 2 year old boy. They are very soft and stretch to fit well now and I believe for a while to come. I bought the larger size (he only wears a size 6 shoe) but they fit and will last a while.
on August 8, 2014
We've bought three packs of these, and they're the only socks my two-year old son wears. The Medium (18-36M) size has fit him perfectly from about 16 months through now, at 27 months. They're very cushiony and soft enough. They do wear out like any other socks and become a little less soft over time, and we've had some minor pilling, but I still think they're holding up well considering how often they're worn and washed. The ankle portion barely peeks out from his tennis shoes, so they're understated and neutral enough to wear over and over again.

UPDATE 8/20/16: I'm back for more! They've lasted well - through my first son, then my nephew, now my second son is wearing them. Like with anything that's been washed hundreds of times, they're not exactly like velvet, but still comfy. My second son will turn 1 in a couple weeks, and he has been wearing the Medium size for the past few months. I'm sure he'll wear medium for a while, my first son wore them until he was three! The large was better at that point, but I would end up noticing he had been wearing a medium, and they were still big enough to be comfortable/prevent blisters.
on August 3, 2015
Worst socks ever!
The first time he wore the socks they pilled like socks that had been washed 100 times. ( I actually have socks that have been washed 100 times and don't look as bad as these)
on July 13, 2015
Snug, streatchy, stays on, and comfy enough my 2 y old boys ( sizes 4-6 depending on shoe brand/ which kid) don't pull them off durring naptime. Mine came in colors shown- but colors don't show when the shoes are on, so not a big deal if they had shipped the gray ones instead – imo. A few months later, fits a size 7 well, no holes after many washes, although after just a few washes it did start to get stringy in the soles. Still would buy again
on April 2, 2015
When it says size up to 11, that is exactly what it means. I'm sure they would not fit anything even slightly over that size. I have only washed them 2 - 3 times and they are already starting show ravel / unravel and look very worn. I don't think they will last but maybe a few months. But I guess for the price that is what you get. I haven't determined for sure. But Im pretty sure they were made in China. of course. They did look nice when brand new and felt good.
on May 30, 2015
I only buy carter socks for my son but needed thin and shorter crew socks to go with shorts. These are NOT thin and do NOT have the grippies. The no grippies are good for shoes but not to walk in. I wish they were thinner but they fit
Great.
on September 8, 2015
Very disappointed with the quality of these. They were great at first, but after a couple wash the quality shows. Threads are coming out from every socks. And now my 2 yr old doesn't want to wear it saying its dirty. Total waste of money.