Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

Showing 1-10 of 637 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 697 reviews
on April 26, 2016
They're socks that go on feet. I have all 5 toes on each foot, and the socks were able to accommodate them. I also have ankles, which did not seem to hinder the ability of the socks to be applied to my body. They were a bit complicated to operate, but once I realized what the big hole on one end was for, I figured it out. Overall, good socks and I hope to continue to wear socks in the future.

I did *not* receive these items for free or at a discount in exchange for my review. I purchased these on my own accord, and paid the listed price for them.
on May 2, 2012
Purchased FOL ladies cotton ankle socks, but socks received were not the same as pictured.
The ribbing on the cuff is shorter and thinner--look and fit is very different.
The cuff is as wide as the foot, so the sock slips down at the heel.
The overall length of the sock is WAY too short. Description says it will fit shoe size 4-10. I wear shoe size 8, and the heel only reaches under the arch. The sock cannot stretch enough to fit my feet.
Have purchased the sock in the photo in the past at Walmart, and that's what I thought I was buying this time.
Photo should be changed to accurately reflect the product.
on October 24, 2013
These are the softest, most comfortable socks I have. Normally I go for colors or patterns and thus haven't worn just plain socks like this for YEARS. What a mistake that was! These socks don't bunch down on my toes, they don't slip off my heels, they don't ride up (or down) but stay exactly where they should be.
They're very comfortable and they breathe. Being in the desert, my feet can get very hot and I've not had that problem with these socks yet. We'll see how it is during summer though...
And for whatever odd reason, the pain in my foot has gone away with these. I think becuase these are thicker than the socks I normally wear they're giving me a little extra cushioning and that I LOVE.
I will probably only ever buy this brand again. Especially if they come in colors and patterns! :)
on February 1, 2014
but they stretch to fit your foot. They are so warm that I've started putting them on the night before work, to wear in bed and keep my feet warm. Plus this saves me like twelve seconds when getting dressed in the morning. They look clean and white and don't slide down in my shoe. They even seem to add a bit of cushion. Better than a lot of other socks I have purchased. I have had some really flimsy Fruit Of The Loom t-shirts so I will see how these wear over the long term. I will update this review when the first holes appear. :)

(Okay, that was February, now it's almost June, late May, and I am getting holes. But not to say that that is bad. Just for information.) Now it's August. Some loss due to toe or heel holes but most of these socks, 60%, are still good after seven months. It will be all downhill from here though. Plus all the ones that mysteriously disappeared in the dryer... another -10%...
on November 19, 2016
Not too thick or thin. I don't like really super thick socks because I live in a warm climate, and I don't like my feet to be hot. These are perfect. I'll buy more because my mom keeps stealing mine! lol :)
on February 16, 2016
I ordered these socks for my wife because they were advertised as having a higher (75%) cotton content than many others. Imagine our surprise when they arrived and the fabric content was NOWHERE CLOSE to that advertised. The package we got was 55% cotton, 42% polyester, 1% lycra, and 2% "other fibers." They don't feel natural at all - very synthetic. This is false advertising at its worst. They are going back immediately and Amazon needs to update this listing.
on December 30, 2015
These are way too small, they do stretch enough to get on my size 9 feet, but not enough to be comfortable. Right out of the package, they measure about 6 in. from heel to toe. They feel a lot lot more polyester than cotton and they're just too snug and too short. The packaging also says "Items must be returned in their original packaging, etc... and "must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged." So I guess I shouldn't have opened the package at all!! Like another reviewer I thought they'd be like the ones I've been buying at Walmart but couldn't find the last time I was there, they fit perfectly, were very soft and comfy.
on April 30, 2017
Since these were for up to size 12 shoes, I thought they would be a bit bigger. I wear size 10, they just fit, but would like to have them a bit bigger..
on March 8, 2016
The material was a little ...um... less ... than I expected. I thought it would be a bit thicker, but turned out fairly thin. Not the fault of the seller - at all - but I expected a little more from Fruit of the Loom.

In all, they do the job of covering up my little toesies just fine. I like the ankle length, since those no-show socks always seem to fall down into my shoes. Most annoying. These stay right where I put them. Good show.

For the price I paid, these are some nice socks. (definitely a fair price!)
on April 11, 2017
I wish they were tighter and had more elastic, but nothing defective; just wish they were better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.