BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2013
I bought a bag of these socks (6 pairs) about 6 months ago, then another bag more recently just to stock up. My sock drawer is now overflowing. Even the older pairs are still in good condition.

They are pretty comfortable. I don't feel like I'm walking on clouds, but wouldn't say they are uncomfortable at all. They are somewhere between walking on clouds and uncomfortable.

I usually like to order slightly less boring socks, but needed some plain white ones for boring occasions and these fit the bill. I'd order them again if the ones I have now ever wore out, or if my dog gets his way and eventually steals them all.
on August 27, 2012
These socks are very comfy. I like to fold them down into anklets and they have a nice bit of cushion in the heel and toe sections. Hopefully these will last me a while (I go through a lot of socks). I washed these before wearing them for the first time and they washed up fine (on the delicate cycle with the rest of my laundry). I do have small feet for my height though, so, if you have larger feet these probably will be too small for you (I wear a 7 1/2 shoe size).

Definitely a decent value for 6 pairs.
on September 26, 2017
Love these socks they fit perfect. And love the colors as well.
on February 11, 2014
I bought these at the end of October. I have already tossed out 3 pairs. The quality seems good at first, but they wear through REALLY quickly, 3 MONTHS. I wear them inside on mostly carpeted floors and, of course, in tennis shoes. I have developed holes in the toes, heels, and ball of the foot. Very disappointed.
on November 2, 2013
These socks feel and fit great! I am a 5'9" woman, wearing a size 10-wide jogging shoe. These socks stay up, they don't bind, they fit wonderfully. Great crew socks for a terrific price!
First, let me say that I am very hard on socks and ANY brand from the cheapest to the most expensive. That said, I decided to give these socks a try as I found them on sale in a local store near my home.
Found these socks to be very nice socks for these reasons:

1) Fit - I wear a size 8 1/2 tennis shoe and these socks fit me well and stay up (no riding down).

2) Comfort - First, I washed and dried the socks before wearing because I like SOFT and COMFORTABLE socks. Result: They are soft and very comfortable and I am very picky as I have to have soft and comfy socks!

3) Weight of Socks - These are more of a mid-weight socks...not too thick or bulky for tennis shoe wearing or walking shoe wearing. In the winter, I find putting on two pairs of socks keep my feet warmer and works great!

4) Wearing For Workouts - After my Yoga and excessive (I wear these socks alone in a Yoga class) and in my walking shoes for walking, biking etc), these socks were very absorbent and really amazed me at how dry they were in my shoes!

5) All purpose wearing - For me, I practically live in white types socks so I am a sock junkie! These have fit the bill for me and I love wearing these socks under my slippers around my home. They are so comfortable is why I wear them all the time and also the fact that I always have cold feet, I have them on my feet in bed every night and also wear them them on a daily basis year round (A clean pair every day of course!)

Highly recommend these socks!
on February 28, 2014
These socks are comfy! I liked the stretchy part because it is not too tight, and it does not become loose after washing. The fit is just right even though I have chubby legs. I will buy more of these socks in the future.
VINE VOICEon February 21, 2011
I picked a 10-pack up locally on sale based mostly on this being an American product and was disappointed. After wearing the first pair for one day to work, the heels look like a ran a marathon with no shoes on, they are nearly worn through. The toe area is way too big and bunches up near my pinkie toe, like they are made for people with duck-like feet. Plus they are very thin, sad indeed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.