Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Heather Bikini Panties,Assorted,10
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cotton, Polyester Blend
- Color and/or pattern ordered and received will vary by customer
- Stylish striped waist and covered legs for softness against the skin
- Machine wash warm with like colors. use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. tumble dry low. do not iron.
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fruit of the Loom ladies' 6pk heather bikinis are the ultimate in comfort and fit. Ultra soft fabric and smooth, striped waistband create a look that you're sure to love. Available in a variety of soft colors. Please note that the image shown is only a representation of the style. The actual color and/or Print ordered and received by customer will vary.
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B0034G65YC
- Item model number: 6D4052H
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is the color selection. It says "assorted colors" and you can't pick which one you get. But the photo shows a couple of pastel aqua and pink panties with tiny flowers on them, so I was expecting something along those lines. What I got was shocking! Bright, bold, florescent colors! Turquoise, royal blue, purple, fuchsia, a token gray pair, and a pair that's a bright, florescent, traffic-cone orange. Seriously, these panties are so orange, if I wanted to go deer hunting in my underwear, this is what I would wear. I joked with my husband about hanging the panties from the car antennae to signal for help if we were stranded somewhere. Yes, they are THAT bright. They would show through any pants or skirt I chose to wear them with! Completely unwearable, even if I liked orange (which I assuredly do not).
I'll deduct one star for the unwearable florescent orange panties, but otherwise, these are a great, affordable set of women's panties.