Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,620 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,801 reviews
on January 4, 2017
I do medium/high impact workouts. And good workout bras are EXPENSIVE! One day all my good workout bras were dirty, so I doubled up on these bras. And guess what, with 2 of these bras at the same time (1 camisole & 1 sports bra) - I was just as supported as my good workout bra - for a whole $8!

Here is what I have learned.

TYPES - There are several types under this one heading. I have both the CAMISOLE type and the SPORTS BRA type. I would NOT call them sports bras, but rather "bralettes" or shelf bras. They feel like cotton and have non-adjustable straps (but the non-adjustability does not seem to be an issue for most people). I bought both in the white, black, grey sets. The sports bra type has ruching, that doesn't look all that great and doesn't really add to the bra. But the straps of the sports bra are really cute. The sports bra comes with ONE set of padded inserts that can be moved from one sports bra to the other. Because I always wear a shirt when working out, these inserts are unnecessary, so I am not using them. The set of inserts comes with the sports bra, but NOT with the camisole type. To confirm you are buying the correct type, make sure you click on the color options and look at the accompanying photos so see whether it is the camisole or sports bra type, because the description does not change.

SIZING - I am a 34D(or DD) or a 36C/D. And with these bras I wear a 38. It feels snug and appropriately supported. For the bras I bought, the camisole type actually fits a bit more snug and the sports bra type fits a bit looser.

Given my sizing and what I have read from the other reviews, here is how I would guess the sizing works:
A cup - go actual size.
B cup - Sports Bra go actual size, Camisole go up 1 size.
C cup - go up 1 size.
D cup - go up 1 size for Sports Bra and 2 sizes for Camisole.
DD and bigger - go up 2 sizes. But if you are well endowed with a small rib cage (e.g., 32 DD or bigger) then this bra may not work for you, because if you go up more than 2 sizes, the band at the bottom may be too big. (But again, for me with a 34D(or DD) or a 36C/D - a 38 is perfect.)

Whew - get all that? :) Again, this is all only a guess - but hopefully my guessing helps a little. Basically the bigger your cup size, the more sizes up you need to go.

HOW I WEAR THEM - I use the camisole type when I have a low cut shirt and too much cleavage is a bit inappropriate. Sometimes I wear it alone, or sometimes I wear my bra under it. I also use it alone for low impact sports (I just wore is skiing and it was perfect.) Or for my high impact workouts I use the sports bra type and the camisole type together - in the same color, and all the straps look pretty cute! Also, because the straps are all in different places, it doesn't hurt my neck/top of my shoulders like some of my "real" sports bra do - the pressure/weight is spread out if you use the 2 different bra types together. (I have included 3 pictures of my back: a) camisole; b) sports bra and c) both together.)

WASHING: make sure to hang dry these bras - but other than that I have had no issue with either the quality or the washing of these bras. The directions say to hand wash and hang dry, but machine washing and hang drying seem to be fine.

IN SUM - at $4-5 a bra it is an amazing price point. And for $8-10 to double them up and use them for workouts is awesome! And they are much cuter than my ugly old workout bras. I hope this is helpful to you!
review image review image review image
11 comment| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2016
I'm a 34 C my friend is a 34B and it fit us both amazingly I love it I prefer it to a bra I get no back pain and it's comfy all around. I don't get much cleavage as my friend but that's fine I sleep in it all the time. I got the size 34.
review image
0Comment| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2017
I am a 34A and bought the small/34 size. The straps are not adjustable and there is no padding but they fit. I do feel like the straps are smidgen tight when fully extending my arms forward though, making them a little uncomfortable. If I order these again I'll probably order a size up and see if the straps fit any better. These definitely don't replace my workout bras but they are perfect to wear for a layered camisole look with a buttoned top.
on July 18, 2017
I am giving this two stars, only because of the FIT. I usually wear a Bra size of 36 B. I am a 35, but I like it to fit a big larger. So I usually get that. I ordered this in a 36 and it is SO SNUG AND SO LITTLE, I COULD NOT EVEN GET IT ON. I don't know what size it is, but it is TIGHT AND SMALL. I had to Return mine, I just could not wear it. However the Material is Cotton, very soft , very plush and very nice on your skin. If the Bra size had TRUE TO SIZE, then I would have kept them. The Cotton material is no nice and feels good on your skin, band the Bras are made very WELL, but they are just so small. Sorry. That is my Review. Annie 7/18/17
on July 9, 2017
These are incredibly comfortable. Not hugely supportive but I don't have a big chest so I don't need lots of it. I wear them running without problem. I did order a size up (usually a 36 but ordered a 38 after reading the reviews). They are perfect right after washing but I only get 1-2 wears out of it before you need to wash again to shrink it. Either way, they are so comfortable that I wear them almost every day and will be ordering another batch soon!
on June 10, 2017
I was looking for a bra that would offer me some side support and compression after a mastectomy. I tried many bras and nothing seemed to fit well -- they either had too-wide of a band that rolled up underneath, were too padded, or just didn't fit right. This bra is cotton, does not have padding (but still offers some coverage), gives me some side compression to help with lymphedema, and is comfortable.
on September 2, 2017
These bras are really comfortable. After buying the 3 pack for myself and being impressed by their comfort I purchased them for my daughter and my sister as well. They are better fitting and more supportive than Hanes which surprised me because I thought Hanes was supposed to be the better line. They are also more durable and don't stretch. I do not put any of my bras in the dryer. They are not going to be a flattering, shaping bra under clothes but I wear them as a top in the summer in the house when it's really hot (no air conditioning). I also wear them to bed at night when my breasts feel tender and they give enough support without being restrictive.
on June 17, 2017
After over 30 yrs of wearing underwrite bras, I've gotten to wear I can barely tolerate any kind of bra. These are very comfortable. One of the issues I've had with these more casual type bras is irritation from the elastic band at the bottom. These are covered by the cotten fabric so that is not an issue. The fabric is non irritating as well. Irritating fabric is an issue I've had with other brands. After reading the reviews, I chose the size 40. I'm a 36D. It was a little too big right out of the package but just right after washing. So far, this is the best bra of this type I've found. The microfiber ones that I've tried are comfortable too but they look terrible after a few washings.
on April 22, 2017
I was in the market for another sports bar but didn't feel like spending a fortune on VS or UnderArmor branding. For the price these are perfect for running and yoga and just lounging in. No wire makes them super comfy and easy to wear under clothing. Not a bad investment even if they don't last too long. 36B but bought a 38 and they fit perfectly.
on March 6, 2017
I purchased these three bras because the picture depicts a pastel pink color, and I already have and like this style of bra. I wanted the different color that I could not find around my area. The color is a bright coral color which I already have and don't wear, not the pastel pink the picture shows.. The fit is fine as expected, but I'm disappointed in the color of the one bra.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.