- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by MAMI WATA when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fruit & Tea Infusion Water Pitcher - The PERFECT Birthday Gift - Free Ice Ball Maker - Free Infused Water Recipe Booklet - Includes Shatterproof Jug, Fruit Infuser, and Tea Infuser
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE GATEWAY – Be that person that offers his family & friends a sugar-free alternative! Keep your children away from sugary "Vitamin waters". Infused water makes the act of drinking water more enjoyable. Our Infusion set is a PERFECT CHOICE as you will find out :)
- ✔ HOT TEA & ICED TEA: This pitcher can do it all! The solid Tritan body and the stainless steel herbs infuser, allow you to use HOT water. You can make yourself hot infused tea and cool it in the fridge for later. The possibilities with this set are endless which makes it the perfect birthday gift
- ✔ SO WHY MAMI WATA?: Our Infusion Pitcher is made of a thick and durable Tritan, not acrylic plastic or glass! So it is HEAT RESISTANT, DISHWASHER SAFE and SHATTERPROOF. It has a HERMETIC SEAL mechanism that makes the pitcher ODOR RESISTANT. It also fits the REFRIGERATOR DOOR. Need more reasons why? Check out your BONUSES…
- ✔ YOUR BONUSES: You also get a green matching silicone ICE BALL MAKER. The slow melting ice balls are the best way to cool your beverages. When serving, your guests will love it. You can also make a perfect, round & fruity popsicles for your kids. We will send you our EXCLUSIVE Infused Water Recipes Bookelt, with many combinations and recipes that will help you getting started.
|Customers keep this item: This has a 80% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MAMI WATA Fruit Infusion Pitcher
MAMI WATA was founded with a goal of offering the highest quality, BPA-free, stylish countertop kitchen appliance for preparing enticing, healthy beverages.
So we began researching high-quality, stylish countertop appliances that would help us do just that.
When we made the conscious decision to live a healthier lifestyle, we knew that we needed to start by enjoying more fruits and vegetables, but we didn't know quite where or how to begin. And we knew that we were not alone, many others were feeling the same desire and frustration.
Each appliance is tested in our kitchens for at least one month before we make it available to you. To make it into our online store, each appliance must help us lose weight and nourish our bodies, deliciously.
Our high-end appliances will fit into your busy lifestyle, and easily help you prepare fruit and veggie beverages that you love. Each appliance is BPA-free, ergonomically designed, and with the right recipes, will create beverages that you reach for and crave.
What makes MAMI WATA unique?
COMPLETE SET - Pitcher plus 2 different inserts & more
NEW DESIGN - Hermetic lid seal, sturdy handle & 2L capacity
QUALITY BUILT - Tritan, not acrylic or glass, so will not shatter or break
SAFE & USEFUL - BPA-free & fits in the fridge without absorbing odor
MULTIPLE USES - Use with hot or cold fluids
EASY TO CLEAN - Dishwasher safe & assembles quickly
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - Great for detoxing, losing weight, hydrating or avoiding sugars
Don't feel like drinking ice cold fruit infused water?
REPLACE THEM WITH TEA!
Our Infusion Pitcher comes with a stainless steel loose leaf infuser.
The removable stainless steel infuser is rust-free and allows you to steep any type of loose tea leaves and brew your tea to any desired strength.
If Iced tea is your thing, just place the pitcher in the fridge for the night.
The MAMI WATA Infusion Pitcher is multi-functional, so just go wild with it and experiment with various combinations.
The PERFECT gift for yourself or your loved ones...
EXCLUSIVE RECIPE PHYSICAL BOOKLET!!!
ORANGE, GRAPES & MINT
1 Orange, sliced and cut in half.
10 Sliced grapes
2 Handful of fresh mint
Ice balls, for serve
Place the fresh mint into the core.
Add the sliced orange & grapes into the core.
Fill the pitcher with water, 10cm from the top.
Attach the infuser to the lid and cover the pitcher.
Place in your fridge overnight.
PLUS SPECIAL GIFTS!
Silicone 4-Ball Ice Maker – perfectly round balls of ice or flavored popsicles
Recipe Ebook – dozens of healthy fruits, veggie, and fruit drink concoctions
10% Discount Coupon on your next purchase
Ice Mold: 4.7”x4.7”x2”
EASY TO USE:
Put fruits, veggies, herbs or loose tea into the appropriate insert.
Slip insert into the lid, secure it & attach to pitcher.
Push knob on the lid to release hot or cold liquids & drinks.
When done, put in dishwasher or wash & dry by hand.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions are pretty straight forward, especially if you’re already familiar with infusing water or teas. If you are not, and this is your first time using one of these, there are a couple tips to remember.
1) Water displacement – do not fill the pitcher all the way. Leave about 3” to the top so that when you place the infuser into the pitcher… you won’t have an overflow. If you want, you can do a trial run by using ice in the diffuser & water. If you want a reminder, once you get the correct ratio (about 1 “from top when infuser is in) you can take off the top & pull it out. Then make a quick mark at the water level so you know where to stop next time. After a couple times it will become second nature
2) Hot water – If you want to do a hot tea steep, no not pour boiling water into the container directly. Allow the water to cool a bit before you do. Also to remember to leave the top open while doing a hot tea steep until the water has cooled down. For many herb teas a temp of about 160-170 degrees is good for this method. However, more robust & hardy teas that are generally brewed at closer to a rolling boil this method may require more steep time to accommodate for the lower temps.
So far it has lived up to my expectation and I have found no issues so far. The pitcher is well made & when closed, has a good seal on it. The pitcher as well as all its parts are dishwasher safe so that is very convenient. The bonus recipes & ice ball maker make this great for everyone. The perfect starter kit. I would recommend this happily
Fruit & Tea Infusion Water Pitcher - The PERFECT Gift - Free Ice Ball Maker - Free Infused Water Recipe Booklet - Includes Shatterproof Jug, Fruit Infuser, and Tea Infuser - Great for weight loss
We use the clear insert to hold frozen fruit, which provides really nice infused iced tea flavors. So far I've used lemon, raspberry, mango and now have peach infusing at home.
It seems easy enough to clean, although I haven't removed any of the o-rings yet, only cleaned around them in the lid. The sliding handle does come off (sometimes when you don't want it to), but goes back on pretty easily.
I have not used the silver insert or the ice cube tray yet, so I can't speak to those. The clear infuser part is all I really needed.