- File Size: 1678 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Publication Date: April 15, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CDR1EJE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#973,581 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #95 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Education & Reference > Reading & Writing > Vocabulary & Spelling
- #462 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Dragons
- #592 in Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Reading & Writing > Vocabulary & Spelling
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
The Fruit and Veggie ABC Book (An Ed the Dragon Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 0 - 6||Grade Level: P - K|
- Similar books to The Fruit and Veggie ABC Book (An Ed the Dragon Book 2)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Just grabbed this the day before yesterday and it already jumped in price! Be sure to Watch for the Cute, Furry creatures that make learning your fruits and vegetable ABCs fun!
For more good alphabet children's books, please see my reviews for:
1) "Dinosaur Alphabet: Learn ABCs with Rex" by Steven Smith
2) "Puppy's Quest: A Fun, Rhyming ABC Adventure" by Lily Lexington
3) "My First Alphabet Book" by Mary Lexington
4) "Animal ABC Book" by Lily Lyman
5) "My First Alphabet Book 2" by Mary Lexington
6) "Learn ABC Letters With Animals" by Randy Burke
Illustrations: The illustrations were colorful, the font of the letters was clear and easy to trace (and included upper and lowercase letters) and Squish popping up through the book added humor to the book. 5 stars
Storyline: It's an ABC book, so there's not a whole lot of storyline, but it's adorably presented. I appreciated Squish explaining how to pronounce the fruit for the letter X. I was wondering what fruit would go with that letter! Now if I could only taste one! 5 stars
Five stars for eye-catching illustrations, educational purpose, and cute humor.
~Valerie Harmon, The Kindle Book Review
(I am not connected to Amazon or the author, and I received a free book in exchange for an honest review)
As I scrolled through each letter, I kept wondering what fruit or veggie would go with the letters V, X and Z. I recognized the Valencia Orange and Zucchini (of course!), but I didn't recognize the fruit Ximenia (a character named Squish explains how to pronounce it, thank you!). Of course I had to look it up to find out what it tastes like: a sour plum best eaten slightly overripe. And now I know! And so do you.
I give this book five stars for its cute illustrations, big letters perfect for little fingers to trace, and the fun Squish who keeps showing up with little comments.
As for the content, it is ABC's, but with the twist of introducing many names of fruits and veggies to your kids. There are fruits/veggies that your child will recognize as well as new ones that will challenge their brain and think beyond just eating apples and carrots.
Overall, this book is sweet, colorful, fun and educational.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love how there is a use of upper and lower case letters. I like the comedy by the character Squish.
I would highly recommend this book.
This learn your fruit / ABC's book is perfect for kids. It's bright colours and loveable characters will appeal to all children. Read morePublished on June 13, 2013 by rialeanne83
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Children's Books > Animals
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Reading & Writing > Vocabulary & Spelling
- Books > Children's Books > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Dragons
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Education & Reference > Reading & Writing > Vocabulary & Spelling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Dragons