Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fruitables Baked 7oz Dog Treats
- Low Return Rate: 30% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "dog treats organic and natural"
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Amazing aroma and irresistible taste in each treat
- Baked biscuits with a satisfying crunch
- Under 9 calories each, great for responsible treating & training
- All natural, USA origin ingredients and production
- Resealable and recyclable pouch
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A treat your dog will go ape over! Using harvest fresh Pumpkin as the #1 ingredient creates a unique sensory experience for you and your pet. Since Pumpkin is classified as a fruit in botanical terms and a vegetable in culinary terms, these treats naturally became Fruitables! Delight your loveable dogs with the amazing aromas, irresistible tastes and satisfying crunch of these unique, all-natural, bite-sized treats. They’re also free of corn, wheat, soy and artificial colors, ingredients or preservatives. Imagine using the finest ingredients in your pantry to create a kitchen filling, delicious muffin aroma that tastes as great as it smells! Fruitables takes the same approach to baking our treats, making it easy for you to indulge and enjoy giving to your pet. Rich in antioxidants, high in fiber and with under 9 calories per treat, Fruitables are also a sensible way to treat/reward your pet and avoid excessive “hidden” calories that often lead to pet obesity. Available in recyclable 7 oz pouches containing about 90 treats each. Suitable for dogs of all sizes; plus many pet owners have written to tell us their horses, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, pet rats, birds and some cats absolutely crave Fruitables! Intended for supplemental feeding only, feed up to 4 treats per day for every 10 pounds your dog weighs.
Size: 1 Pack | Style: Pumpkin & Banana
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) My dog loves them! She's a picky gal, so I'm glad she really digs these treats
2) I can pronounce and recognize everything on the ingredient label. This is so important to me. I want give my dog treats with confidence knowing exactly what these are made of. When I can't bake her treats myself, these are a great sub.
3) Made in the U.S.A. - This really makes me happy knowing that I'm supporting jobs HERE and not in some random factory in China. It also helps me feel more at ease because a lot of issues that were related to dog treats/food stem from products made overseas where the regulations about producing sites are a bit more lax than they are in the U.S.
4) Cost - I feel the cost for these is extremely reasonable. I feel like I'm getting a great value.
Thanks so much to the creators of Fruitables for making these tasty treats that my dog loves, and that I feel good about giving her.
Now. These Fruitables are all natural ingredients that I'd even eat them! My best friend also prefers I give them to her!
In the package, they look like flower shapes, plain, flat. When you turn them over, they have imprints that look like little daisies!
Gracie loves them and my neighbor's dog Macy does as well and bought an extra bag so she could have her own.
I'd highly recommend these treats as well as other non-meat Fruitables to give your pups healthier and cleaner foods. If we all considered what animals go through to get on plates and the impact it takes on the environment, even our own bodies, one would realize that more legumes, fruits and vegetables would be better for the planet.
Just my thoughts.
Shepherds are a breed that's known to commonly have allergies, and I think my girl is allergic to something used in the formula. The 3 star review is NOT intended to be a criticism of the actual product, merely a heads up to other pet parents that even something that's healthy & good for most dogs might not be a good fit for yours. If you know your dog is sensitive to new foods---be extra careful. I thought I'd be okay, since my girl goes nuts for the homemade pumpkin, peanut butter, & cinnamon treats I give her with no bad effects; but something else in these really set her off.
Here's the full list of ingredients: Pumpkin, Oatmeal, Barley, Potatoes, Oat Fiber, Apples, Sunflower Oil, Dehydrated Cane Juice, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, Vanilla, Mixed Tocopherols (to preserve freshness) ---mixed Tocopherals typically means vitamin E
My dog thinks these treats are okay. She will eat the pumpkin and blueberry when I give it to her. She hides the pumpkin and cranberry and eats it later. She just touches the pumpkin and banana with her nose and walks away. I have found that if I break the pumpkin and banana into smaller pieces, she will eat it. Not sure why, but thats the only way she will eat that flavor.
Overall, I like these because they have great ingredients in them and are smaller, so its nice to use as a reinforcer. Just wish my dog liked them more.