Consider this available item
Fruitchup Paleo Ketchup (13 oz bottle)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Delicious tomato ketchup made with NO ADDED SUGAR or artificial sweeteners
- Sweetened only with real fruit - California-grown raisins and dates
- Paleo, low carb, diabetic-friendly, gluten free, vegan - compliant with many food elimination challenges
- More rustic in texture than traditional highly-processed ketchup because of the fiber from the whole tomatoes and fruit (no concentrates)
- A healthy alternative for burgers, steak, fries, eggs and more
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fruitchup | Healthy Ketchup with No Added Sugar
Healthy ketchup for your healthy lifestyle. Bold, tangy Fruitchup is made by hand in small batches in California, using only the best ingredients.
Level Up your Pantry
- Bold, tangy ketchup you'll feel good about serving
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Paleo, vegan, diabetic-friendly, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, grain free
Makes Every Meal Better
- Great on burgers, fries, steak, seafood
- Rustic texture, just like homemade - that's the fiber from real fruits and veggies!
Your Family Deserves the Best
Kids Love Fruitchup
Only the Best Ingredients
Created by a California Mom
Product detailsSize:Single bottle
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 8 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- UPC : 085278105138
- Manufacturer : Not Ketchup
- ASIN : B06Y3N1NHM
Best Sellers Rank:
#185,687 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #294 in Ketchup
- Customer Reviews:
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Raisins, Dates, Vinegar, Red Onion, Salt, Spices, Turmeric, Dried Garlic
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.