Air Fryer by Cozyna (3.2L) with airfryer cookbooks (over 50 recipes)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL FLAVOR, ZERO GUILT BY USING LESS OIL: The airfryer technology is the healthiest alternative to frying with oil. On average, the cozyna air fryer requires 70% less oil then any conventional fryer
- FRY, BAKE, GRILL and ROAST - ALL in ONE: Fries, grills, bakes, and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil to make chicken, burgers, fish, fries and more.
- 2 EXCLUSIVE COOKBOOKS INCLUDED: This air fryer comes with 1 Cookbook and and Additional e-book with more than 50 Recipes Included. From the most nutritious and delicious recipes to cook at home, to the most Jaw-Dropping recipes you didn't know you could make with an air fryer. Those books cover the most basic recipes, such as fries and fried Chicken, to the most spectacular, such as Thai Mushroom and Chicken Meatballs, to finish with the most delicious, such as Molten Chocolate Lava Cake...
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Buy with confidence as we offer 30-day money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied The cozyna air fyer is the healthiest way to cook your favorite foods such as fries, and hamburger. By allowing you to cook with a spoon or less of oil, the air fryer is the perfect tool to make healthier meals. In average, you will use less than 70% of oil by using the air fryer.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: All parts are dishwasher-safe for a quick and easy clean up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The cozyna airfryer is the healthiest way to cook your favorite foods such as fries, and hamburger. By allowing you to cook with a spoon or less of oil, the air fryer is the perfect tool to make healthier meals. In average, you will use less than 70% of oil by using the air fryer.
The cozyna Airfryer's parts are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Included are 2 famous recipe books with over 50 recipes combined created exclusively for the Airfryer.
Here are its specifications:
- 1500 Watts
- 3.2 Liters capacity
- Fries, grills, bakes, and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil
- 30 Minute Timer
- Adjustable temperature up to 392 degrees
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Includes 2 cookbooks with more than 50 recipes
Live a Healthier Lifestyle while still Enjoying Your Favorite Food!
Just because you want to improve your eating habits doesn’t mean you have to give up all of your favorite food! With the Cozyna low fat fryer, you can cook in a variety of different ways, and that of course includes frying! The best part about frying in the Cozyna Airfryer is that you only need a tablespoon of oil or less so on average you will be consuming about 70% less fat than you would when cooking with a traditional deep fryer!
Top customer reviews
So we bought this after looking at the more expensive fryers offered by Philips . The result? We Love it! It makes nice crispy fries and other "snack" foods, perfectly. (Hint Shaking the basket is a good thing, as well as warming it up for 1-2 mins) It cleans easily, and the kitchen does not smell of oil. We find that an average fries bag from the supermarket can make 2 1/2 batches.
I like the compact design, it has 2 nice "handles" at the back which I use to push it in and out of the counter. Solid timer, not complicated control, a nice satisfying ding to tell you it's done. Cleanup is very easy.
THE COMPANY: (look at this , you guys!)
In short, they a) communicated in a personal way when we bought the product and b) they sent me a replacement basket for a basket that we destroyed - totally our fault- . (see below)
I believe companies like that should get rewarded with our business. They certainly are being rewarded with my loyalty - for life. So, buy the fryer!:-)
The long story
Here is an actual exchange between me and Cozyna's customer service, after they sent me a personalized email
My name is Elodie and I am the co-owner of Cozyna. I wanted to personally thank you for your order , it means a lot to us.
We are a small company and the way we see it, you are now part of the Cozyna family. We will go above and beyond to give you the best experience. So, if you have any questions or issues about your order or product, please contact us or reply to this email. We are here to help!"
Reply after a few weeks by me, after we had a mishap (totally our fault)
Hi. Actually I have good news and bad news. The good news? We LOVE the fryer. We get crispy fries and no fryer smell.
The bad news? We need a replacement part. My wife accidentally set down the basket on the stove , while it was hot (the stove) , and it melted the plastic part of the basket , including the piece that activates the heater.
So, can you help me? Can I guy the plastic part? I know it fastens with 3 screws . Or can I buy the replacement basket overall?
Let me know , and thank you again for the product.
Response from them:
We are very sorry about this issue. Your happiness and satisfaction is our main priority so we are sending you a replacement basket right away. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and if you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
There are plenty of air fryers on Amazon. I chose this one because the price was fair (The price I paid was 109.00. I Don't know why the review is saying it's 199.00 now) it's well designed, and comes with a really nice recipe book. There are only 2 pieces to clean, a basket and what the basket sits in. You can just fill the 2 pieces with hot water and soap to sit a few minutes and then wipe it clean. Super easy. Since you use little to no oil, the inside of the machine always stays clean. I've tried wiping it down inside but there just isn't any residue. Perhaps if you used a fattier cut of meat or more oil there would be a slight amount of residue inside.
Attached picture: Air "fried" potatoes. Raw to perfect in 15 mins. ½ teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, seasonings.
I did. this is sooo cool. I got it one morning and by the dinner came along I was an EXPERT on air fryers.
Today I am going to make desert..
My only thing I have trouble with is turning the knob, but that's not your fault that's my old age fingers.
I am, so, so happy I purchased this. The quality and looks are first rate. Don't hesitate to buy it. It is life changing....